I am Beginner in Trading

There are so many good videos on the internet to learn candle stick pattern. Please do a search and watch them. Concentrate on Morning Star, Evening Star, Engulfing, Pin Bar. I am wishing you all the very best with your learning.
Another good resource is - of course ;) - the Forex Military School here on this site.

It is not a big deal in learning to read the candlestick charts, you can even find the information on wikipedia and understand what each candle stands for. If you want to learn some patterns and learn how to benefit from them, there are a bunch of resources even here on this website.

Of course, you can search for some educational courses in the internet. I agree that it's kinda difficult from time to time to read candlesticks, however it's possible to acquire this ability. Everything will depends on your personal wishes and intentions. It's difficult for you because you're a novice. You have to gain a bit of experience and you will understand that it's easy. Moreover, if you understand that you can't read candlesticks then you should find a broker which will provide you with some educational courses. There are such brokers and what is more important is that all of these courses are for free.

Almost broker giving free education for beginner, learn from various source also as one way to broaden insight all about related forex trading, and more point with practice, like as many people, said, practice will make perfect.

I would look at the online training available to help you with this. There are some very good youtube videos or babypips is a good place to learn. I would disagree with some of the opinions that they are outdated, I regularly use them when setting up my charts.

Hi! This site should be able to help you. You can also check Babypips or YouTube as both should have a ton of information on the subject.

Watching video youtube is also a good way to learn forex trading, sometimes we find useful information regarding how to make money through forex business, like as we learn how to backtest trading robots, finding profitable trading software, etc.

Here for sure .
Babypips Forex.academy I really like Youtube as I'm more of a visual learner .
Theres lots of free content it's the time element more so

Back