I am being scammed 120k gbp Markets-Trading.com

Thankyou. I shall follow this up with Sparkasse bank. The last time I tried to liaise with them they refused to communicate. Do you know of any lawyers that would be prepared to take on a pro bono case, I feel I truly need someone to bat on my side.
Thank you for all your help.'Bridget

I have submitted a file to the https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx but am gunning for B2G GmbH. I know instinctively that MT are involved with B2G GmbH. They probably operate under one of the scam broker umbrella 'companies' B2G GmbH deposit all their illicit funds into. I also submitted info to the bottom of the links you gave me last weekend and a person called Elfi from Austria is also looking into it. Any more info you have please send my way as I will get my funds back. I will not give up. Thanks Os.

This Raz CEO of Markets Trading...think his real name is Rafael Shahar Zarmati, is impossible to track down. Shvartsman gave me a phone number and an email and of course were false. I did try them, email doesn't exist and phone number goes through to a man who seems to have billions of kids, water running, chickens and cockerells crowig in the background and don't think this is 'Raz's" style. If you find anything on him, let me know.
All the best, Bridget

For sure ! ......you ringed up Markets-Trading Ashdod call center, or their platform provider nursery, cloning next generation gangster :eek:

…yes also communicate with Elfi they show excellent work BRAVO

Don’t forget to file with uk Ombudsman, your best choice

I have filed with the Ombudsman, and the other one you mentioned. I also emailed Sparkasse. They are tight lipped. Banking Hypocratic oath and all that. They are fully aware as advised me to contact the German Bundestag
(Dear Ms. Kitley,
we refer to your previous emails.
As we already told you, we are not allowed to provide any information due the banking secrecy.
Please contact the public prosecutor`s office of Cologne using the contact details below:
Staatsanwaltschaft Köln
Am Justizzentrum 13
50939 Köln
File reference: 115 Js 700/18 ) I have contacted them but no response ever.
Elfi has come back to me to say:
"found out how much money went into B2G during the past months through the different systems (xtraderFX, safemarkets,..blue trading.. all used this fraudulent company). I have to find a few other things, than we will approach those guys just asking for the money"
The FOS emailed me to say:
(Dear Mrs Kitley
Thank you for contacting the ombudsman. We’ll look carefully into everything you’ve sent us - and will get back to you within the next four weeks to let you know how we can help.

If we need anything else from you, we’ll let you know - and if you want to send us any other information in the meantime, please use our reference 21620067. We don’t need you to send original documents at this stage - copies are just fine.

Yours sincerely

C:\Users\Bridget\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg

Meena Love
head ofcustomer help teams
telephone 0800 0 234 567
email customer.contact@financial-ombudsman.org.uk)

I sent Shvartsman a fb message and copy pasting his reply.... I seemed to have rattled him somewhat as he first replied immediately last night and then 7.30 am this morning!
Message reads:
I was going to put these links on your facebook page but didn't want to be too nasty. It doesn't look good for you and Rainer does it.... https://fintelegram.news/unauthorized-german-payment-services-providers-facilitate-fraud-of-blue-trading-illegal-broker-schemes/

https://fintelegram.news/blue-trading-scam-updates-conclusions/

Unauthorized German Payment Services Providers Facilitate Fraud Of Blue Trading And Other Illegal Broker schemes - The Financial telegram
Over the last couple of months, FinTelegram has been working with authorities and the Organized Crime and Corruption …
fintelegram.news

Bridget
I want my money back Oleg....organise it
21743179_1482924181788642_1686489558212438480_n.jpg

)))
You are my boss now, as I can see

Organize you mind to don’t lose more money with investments and don’t try to find some guilty part in me, my company did payment services and we never took somebody’s money. Enough, Bridget, what you try to do now it’s a blackmail and I will fix with my lawyers what to do against of your aggression in-law and other ways

I gave you the email of our stuff, Ivonda, who had the info about all the operations of Raz in our system, be in touch with her. Don’t waste my and your own time, I’m the owner of tens of companies across the world, you think I’m taking care about everything what’s going on there ?! No, never. So leave me pls. I gave you managers, if they can help you, they will try and this is maximum a can do for you
7:29 AM

53330570_439647323449073_3850889062235766784_n.jpg

This is three people that were in contact with us from Markets Trading team
Bridget
You, Rainer and Ivonda seem incapable of giving me proof of where my money was deposited I am still waiting Oleg. From the link I pasted, it would seem that B2G GmbH is not adverse into using deposits to fund fraud schemes.
12:43 PM

We are not Interpol or central bank to investigate how our clients used their balances, we never had information that markets trading included in any fraud activities before and now I don’t see any proofs from your side. It’s just a words. May be you lost your money by using them in a forex trading and now trying to get them back through the illegal actions, like a blackmail, let’s say. Don’t think easy my dear, you have to deal directly with the company you invested money

Thanks Os,
Best regards
Bridget.

Hi Oscarra

Bridget Kitley here. Elfi from Fin Tech has emailed me to say they nhave set up a specific EFRI-campaign for Markets-Trading.com VICTIMS on https://efri.io/markets-trading-funds-recovery

She has spoken with the German prosecutor in charge of the PSP B2G GmbH in Germany: They have agreed that Elfi will send him a list of victims of other schemes which also used B2G GmbH, P2P,… and all those PSPs in Germany.

Afterwards they can study the files of the criminal proceeding and check where the money went.

Elfi has already set up a telegram channel for MTvictims: https://t.me/MTvictimsEFRI.
So people who have been victim to Markets-Trading.com must please register with Telegram and become a member of the Channel.

Her next step is to get as many victims as possible of these schemes to join in order to get relevant information for the German prosecutors.

How do I go about finding people here who have been victim to Markets-Trading.com to ask them to join Telegram and to register with Elfi, she will need information on how the people got scammed, dates, proof etc.

She has found out that Markets-Trading.com trade under Blue Tradings which is all to do with Oleg Shvartsman and Rainer Treuer of B2G GmbH. They are the true scammers. Markets-Trading.com, amongst many more, are a front to get the victims money, get aid a commission, and the money goes with B2GmbH to God only knows where and this is what they are assessing to find out.

There is a very good chance that victims will see their money again.

Thanks for your help.

Bridget

There is a very good chance that victims will see their money again.

Let’s hope so, finding victims of these frauds may be very difficult, as you all had been cold called by criminal serial liars, ending up robbed of live time savings including all the emotional damage, long time many lost whatever remaining trust even including towards their judicial authority’s, let's see what can do...

…I don’t blame them, still today authority’s call it in a very hypocrite fashion, people lose money , losses … damn bulls!t … of course with approval of various authority’s regulators and major players as Banks, Card provider firms and so on…

As well, trace or follow the money and don’t harm the payment industry, one more crap talk , that’s more or less the old Europol strategy, mentioned on some Tel Aviv conference years back, for consumers and victims of those frauds one more stinking hypocrite approach, it don’t even work inside Europe, basically it can take years for any exchange between member states, tss.

But we do have long time EU laws which allow busting any party’s involved in those financial crimes.

Mean time, lets see the German Prosecutor’s approach, if ever a police squat visit’s the Bank , they will find the victims names as sums transferred ? ….yes, tricky stuff

Btw pg 41, 28 may 2019

https://www.ukfinance.org.uk/system/files/Fraud The Facts 2019 - FINAL ONLINE.pdf

Any developments in this case maybe? Well, if not, there will be this year for sure. Markets-Trading was a part of the bigger group. Now it is already known which one (Veltyco, Uwe Lenhof, Gal Barak, GPay Ltd, B2G Gmbh,etc etc...). There were even some other scams that fwd-ed deposits to Markets Trading deposit facility, making a track record and permanent link...

But all in good time... they won't escape ;). Just restoring the money will be tough ...

Back