I am being scammed 120k gbp Markets-Trading.com

Beingscammed

Private
I would like to make it plain that I have no money whatsoever to fight this or pay anyone upfront. Markets-Trading- Sparkasse Bank have every cent of mine. I require help to recover my funds.

I recently returned to the UK from a hard 38 years self-employed in South Africa.

A mammoth decision and took well over a year to organize. I was also bringing my beloved Ridgeback dog with me and all of this was very expensive.

My house sold quickly . Transfer was registered on the 28th February 2018. The funds were put in to a newly opened Investec account.

I have family in the UK. Returned on probably the worst day, 2nd March 2018. Having been self -employed I was determined to get myself organized as soon as possible. I certainly did not want to be an encumbrance on anyone having been so independent and a successful business woman.

I was called on 28th March by a Sophie Pierce from Markets-Trading.com. She said she had been recommended to call me. I thought that was rather strange. I was vulnerable.

She asked if I wanted to make money. She had an accent. Sounded Israeli. Very friendly and gets right to you, woman to woman. Chatting about her life, her kids, and I found myself saying yes, I would like to make more money and explained my circumstances in coming back to the UK. That I am single. Need money to retire on all that stuff. That I would like to buy my own house. She said invest with them and I will have two houses by the end of the year AND a salary per month.

She arranged to call me the following day 30th March 2018 to put $250.00 via my bank debit card into Markets-Trading to start trading. My bank sent me a text to say was I wanting to make this transaction. Had I known then what I know now I would have definitely said no. She then had me fully into her NPL training, and with all kinds of promises, explaining to me how the market worked that you make money on things bullish and bearish and I would have her always to help me and so it went on.

She asked me to Install ‘Any Desk’ – an app that allows her to see the trading platform with me and to explain, and it all looked super professional. I could see my money had been deposited, she explained in the first day I had already made £250.00, I was thrilled.

Before the week was out she had managed to take out £4750.00 from my UK account.

She’d call me sometimes twice a day on agreed times to tell me how it was all going and how if I invested more, I would be able to trade on higher percentages.

All in all in those first few days with my UK debit card and my SA debit card she had extracted about £12,000.00 from both accounts.

This was in the first week of April 2018. ophie (I am quite sure someone with an Israeli accent is not really called an Irish name like Sophie Pierce) would call constantly, telling me how it was all going, how much money I was making. Sophie was aware that I had sold my house and everything for the move and did ask where that money was invested.

When I specifically asked that I wanted to be safe at all times with my money, she said they will insure my money is safe by putting it into Hedge Funds.

I found a cottage. The Agents wanted proof of residence, (I was staying with Family) proof I was who I say I was, proof of income, (I have been self-employed for 33 years) and I offered to pay all the deposit, the dog stuff on tenancies as that has to be covered, plus 6 months rental up front.

I told Sophie I need to withdraw £10,000 for this rental upfront. I have all the proof of emails and contacts, deposits everything.

Sophie then involves Ethan Oliver. Says he is going to transfer the money back through the debit cards. He is on the phone with me constantly to make sure all is ok with IBAN for both UK bank and SA.

He mentioned that to leave my major investment in SA is dangerous. Considering how the SA political situation is going, land reclamation and all this stuff, which I obviously know a lot about and a big part of why I decided to return to the UK. He mentioned that I would be making approximately 30% on my investment should I put a million Rand into Markets Trading. That they HAVE to pay me on a monthly basis through law any profits I have made which could be anything from £5 – 15,000.00 per month. So I transferred a million Rand to Markets Trading – then about £57,770.00.

Ethan was in constant contact. He sent me the proof of deposit slips for the UK transactions, and also said that they had sent my South African money back through my debit card to my bank there.

I was skeptical that it did not come through in 48 hours, but the UK transactions came through with the exact amount that Sophie had initially taken 5 working days later. It took another week for my South African bank to reflect. Every single penny was there.

I paid my upfront deposit.

Ethan then approached me again for the remaining amount in South Africa with Investec. I was apprehensive as this was all I had and if I put it into one basket how do I get it out again? I was assured that like the last time, it’s easy, I just ask and they refund me with whatever amount I need.

So I took the plunge. Sophie had now enlisted Michael Ivanov. (Ethan and Michael also have foreign accents)

Michael sent me an email from Markets-Trading telling me how he operates:

From: MIchael Ivanov [mailto:michael.i@markets-trading.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 1:40 PM
To: xxxxxxx@gmail.com
Subject: My name is Michael

My name is Michael Ivanov and I market analyst and trading strategist. I firmly believe that with skill, commitment, and capital, trading can turn into a reliable source of income.
As part of our joint venture, it will be my mission to show you the necessary conditions for trading to be professional and thus profitable. I have been in this profession for 12 years and have had my share of the roller coaster rides of chance and gamble. It is not the way to build a successful business and a reliable one.
Let’s turn your trading account professional and profitable.

Michael Ivanov

Executive Department

Senior Analyst

Markets Trading Investments House

Trading Room Tel:

+44 20 3873 1826

However, ever since 24th April, Michael made an appointment by email to call me to assist me with learning how to trade. Uses Any Desk app so I can see his mouse and he can see mine. He explains all the trades, why he is closing this, and why he is opening that. He could spend well over 15 – 20 minutes teaching me. Why would I suspect?

In the meantime, I intended doing what I was doing in South Africa successfully. I have created my own Natural range of cosmetics using completely natural ingredients and no preservatives. For this I had to do a lot of research for the correct jars, lids, shives, ingredients, who was cheaper than who, and how much could I afford to order…. You know the story. I eventually ordered the bulk of my ingredients from a company in India who were exceptionally helpful. I placed my order with them on the 23rd May 2018. It came to about $1600.00. I had to pay upfront. And I emailed Ethan.

I asked Ethan for £2000,00 to cover this cost and put some extra into my account.

No problem he says. Do it straight away. I waited 48 hrs nothing. I waited a week nothing. Sophie was on the phone everyday but this was the time that Ethan vanished off the radar, haven’t had ANY contact or acknowledgement from him ever again to this day, 5th July 2018. Sophie said that he had refunded through my UK debit card and that was probably why it was taking so long. I counteracted by saying but the previous ones took 5 days Sophie? She had contact the ‘Finance Department’ and they had DEFINITELY sent the £2000,00. It was a mystery. She reckoned it was my UK bank that was causing the problem. I said send me the proof of deposit and then I can talk to my bank.

I now have no money whatsoever.

On the 15th June 2018, Our Sophie calls me and says she has deposited £5,000.00 into my account. It will be with me on Monday. The following week, the week after that comes and goes and nothing is deposited. I am emailing Sophie and speaking about this.

I realized I was being scammed 3rd July 2018. Sophie still called me on 5th July 2018 telling me 6000 gbp was going to be deposited on the 5th July 2018. Nothing.

Markets- Trading have now completely blocked me from the platform. I have the snipped screen shots of everything. In total they owe me plus trading 274,000 gbp.

I have sent an email to support@markets-trading to refund me. I know nothing will happen, they will not deposit my money.

I know Sophie etc are based in London. They pay good money for their internet security and anonymity. Sophie is just a piece in the puzzle. The main guys pulling off this scam is B2G Management. Markets-Trading is operated by these scammers. The owners live in Germany. There is an Israeli connection/base I am told.

Berliner-sparkasse is a private bank and has all the assets from B2G.

If you are having issues trying to withdraw the amount which was invested with the profit through any of these binary options Companies, I am sorry to tell you that you have been scammed. A lot of these binary brokers would tell you to pay a specified amount to withdraw and then keep on telling you to pay which i would tell you that you will never withdraw the funds and even the profit except you hire a recovery experts ; You can contact - FakeHacker ( A T ) ScamYouAgain ( d o t ) i d 1 0 t . A lot of positive reviews and i must say you should be in a hurry because the fake binary companies change their website often so as to hide their identity.

If you are having issues trying to withdraw the amount which was invested with the profit through any of these binary options Companies, I am sorry to tell you that you have been scammed. A lot of these binary brokers would tell you to pay a specified amount to withdraw and then keep on telling you to pay which i would tell you that you will never withdraw the funds and even the profit except you hire a recovery experts ; You can contact - FakeHacker ( A T ) ScamYouAgain ( d o t ) i d 1 0 t . A lot of positive reviews and i must say you should be in a hurry because the fake binary companies change their
ebsite often so as to hide their identity.
Thankyou
Krisitien. I am on to it. Thankyou for sharing your knowledge. Bridget

Berliner-sparkasse is a private bank and has all the assets from B2G.

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/markets-trading-ltd

.. might as well print out the above warning, as whatever prove including your banking recipes of payment and file a complaint at your local police station, next take all to your Bank and claim for chargeback

Sparkassen, are part of major German Banking group, of better reputation, doubt they are aware of hosting criminal Bank accounts, feel free to post any Bank account numbers, iban… BIC/ BANK IDENTIFICATION CODE

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berliner_Sparkasse

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm
maybe they can provide help for banking matters

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/markets-trading-ltd

.. might as well print out the above warning, as whatever prove including your banking recipes of payment and file a complaint at your local police station, next take all to your Bank and claim for chargeback

Sparkassen, are part of major German Banking group, of better reputation, doubt they are aware of hosting criminal Bank accounts, feel free to post any Bank account numbers, iban… BIC/ BANK IDENTIFICATION CODE

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berliner_Sparkasse

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm
maybe they can provide help for banking matters
The Beneficiary name: B2G GMBH
Bank name: Sparkasse
Swift: MALADE51KOB
Address: Sparkasse Koblenz Daniel Grommisch Bahnhofstrasse 11.
56068 Koblenz. Germany
IBAN : DE65570501200000264697
The Police and CID are on to it.
A wierd guy called Luis Nigeria ( :) ) emailed to say their HQ is 17th Floor. Moshe Aviv Towers. Ramat Gan. Israel.
My little friends mentioned in my synopsis are based in London.
Servers in holland.
The owner has recently been on a TV reality show in Israel.
Gets more and more interesting

I will blow them out of the water. I have top people on this. Any help gratefully received.

Sorry to hear your tale of woe here,

I would suggest emailing them this thread and heavily pursuing pressure on your case here, by sharing your story on any social media sites they have.

Talk to your bank about a chargeback, as they are performing illegal finical services.

Hope this helps,

-ScamXposR

Sorry to hear your tale of woe here,

I would suggest emailing them this thread and heavily pursuing pressure on your case here, by sharing your story on any social media sites they have.

Talk to your bank about a chargeback, as they are performing illegal finical services.

Hope this helps,

-ScamXposR

Thank you. I will certainly go in any avenue that could bring them down

Back