I got SCAM from XM SECOND TIMES, i have nothing to say anymore

So lets translate XM's response.

STP & ECN trade goes to the market for a price check in aisle xauusd, comes back to station ok = trade goes through

or

XM station apparently according to XM personnel does not work as ECN/STP, does not check current market price just gives the trade a go ahead, then later XM hides behind their mothers skirt of their agreement = actions of a market maker

In an ECN/STP environment it is virtually impossible to engage in arbitrage/latency trading.

If traders are jack be nimble at the news and one makes the right trade, that was the price at that instant in time = good reflexes/judgement. The only conceivable exception would be a wild spike giving a false read which can be researched to see if this happened else were, XM is not claiming this here.

The only conclusion that seems appropriate is the XM has a flaw & is blaming a trader.

A quote from their web site
""
# 3 – Industry Leading Execution

We are acknowledged as industry leaders for our superior execution with no re-quotes and no rejection of orders. Our business model relies on the firm conviction that in forex execution is everything.
""

Seems this company does not wish to be governed by it's own rules about execution.

They are rejecting a traders order!

if XM still have no reply to this issue i decide to make a report to cyprus police and the regulator

If you are right and you have all the proofs, you should definitely report this to their regulator CYSEC.
As long as the price exists on chart at the time you placed the trade, you have a case.

during the NFP release you requested to buy GOLD at a price that did not exist at this time

Huh?

What's wrong with that? You do that anyways with a limit or stop order, don't you?

and the profit on this trade cannot be considered as valid.

What's the link? I don't get it.

price latency arbitrage opportunities on our Company’s trading platform .

Oh, now I get it... you're a bucket shop!!

Even if they're within the rights of their agreement, they deserve a scoundrel's page.

I can confirm XM is pure Scam broker if you can name that bunch of criminals broker at all, deleting you from system, deleting accounts if you are profitable

I have been made the police report and send a email to CYSEC, just wait for their reply and i will post at here also

Consequently, profit from this trade cannot be considered as a valid profit and taking into account all the above mentioned fact, it has been decided to terminate your trading account in order to prevent future attempts to abuse our Company’s trading platform and trading conditions.

Sound good to do not claim the trader
Only the lose from same this trade can be considered
My conclusion XM all the time is the victim
XM has a flaw & is blaming a trader.

I can confirm XM is pure Scam broker if you can name that bunch of criminals broker at all, deleting you from system, deleting accounts if you are profitable

From Last 2 week there are around 4-5 new victims posted about XM Scam, we have Xm rep here but still cases are unresolved. Lets hope for the best.

until now still got some unsolved cases with XM, what the company representive doing? keep scaming traders?

Back