Services Offered I will code mt4/mt5 robot ea / Indicators for free

yellowman226

Recruit
Hello all. I'm a programmer and trader for over 10 years and has coded over 1000 experts over the years. I can help you code your forex tools (mt4/mt5)for free if very simple or consists of a single mt4/5 default Indicator

I'll however charge from $10 only for coding other robust strategies .

You can contact me on WhatsApp to get started +2349072822255

dolner87

Recruit
Hello all. I'm a programmer and trader for over 10 years and has coded over 1000 experts over the years. I can help you code your forex tools (mt4/mt5)for free if very simple or consists of a single mt4/5 default Indicator

Hello, Sir, I Need this one for MT5. Can you create it for free?
----------------------------------------------------------

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| a_info.mq4 |
//| Copyright © 2010, Elmare |

Remaining Text Deleted

FPA Forums Team Note: Recoding someone else's copyrighted code without permission would be software piracy and an illegal copyright violation.

stub6484

Recruit
This is a scammer. I discussed with this person on whatsapp regarding mt5 coding of my strategy. The person agreed and discussed with me and agreed to deliver the EA within 72 hours. He requested me to send $20as advance and balance $ 30 post delivery. of the EA. Its now 21 days and the person is not delivering it. Also not replying to messages. I request everyone to stay away from this nigerian scammer.

schmidt440

Recruit

Are you still taking codes? I am trying to combind two indicators to one and get an up arrow or a down arrow and mobile push when both indicators agree. wavey tunnel test is how I tried to combind them