• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ii investments aka i2 investments

General discussions of a financial company
I am afraid I have verified with brokerage that trade is indeed real and our funds are indeed in huge DD.
I met Mr. Mervyn Yang in KL a year ago and he is a good man and would never have tried to intentionally lose client fund.

This is so very sad. BTC market is so dangerous. I will avoid it in future now.

I am afraid I have verified with brokerage that trade is indeed real and our funds are indeed in huge DD.
I met Mr. Mervyn Yang in KL a year ago and he is a good man and would never have tried to intentionally lose client fund.

This is so very sad. BTC market is so dangerous. I will avoid it in future now.

I am sure we would all like to verify this for ourselves. Which brokerage was involved?

Good morning at all, this morning I2investments have closed and i have losed all my money, 35k, i would to be help from comunità and your staff to understand whats can happened....i m devasteted..
Hi Difederico, may i know a little bit more details of your trade?

Anyone with good Managed FX account doing 5-10% a month please PM me.... thank you. : )

Haven't you learned that high returns like this are always accompanied by high risk (or even outright scam)?

Higher returns = higher risk is a law of finance that doesn't change because of wishful thinking.

I looked on the website for their "regulator". I searched for I2 Investments.

brokerdealercompliance.org/?s=I2+Investments

I² investments – Fund Manager – Registration 2013
Voluntarily Withdrawn 1.9.2017

Assuming that BDC is legitimate (which Im sure nobody but Downtrend is gullible enough to believe), and that I2 Investments genuinely lost money to a bad margin call, why would there be such a notice on the BDC website?

If BrokerDealerCompliance is just a shill regulator for anyone who pays a fee, they probably booted ii investments to avoid having to act on complaints. That shows that they don't really regulate anything.

Or, maybe BDC was created just to add some false credibility to ii investments.

Either way, any company claiming to be regulated by BrokerDealerCompliance is not really regulated.

On the 9th of March of this year I deposited 10,000 euros into this I2 Investments after seeing the advertised returns and also positive feedback on forum sites including this one. The account grow to almost 18,000 euros in the space of almost 6 months, On the 1st of September I log on to check my account, only to find that this has plummeted down to around 1100 euros overnight. I contacted the company, I was told it was due to high bitcoin volatility without any evidence to support this. This has seriously devastated me and Im wondering if there is any possibility of taking legal action against them as I don't believe the whole account was lost overnight.

There is absolutely nothing behind BrokerDealerCompliance, it's just a false website-decoy for i2.
Show me any other investment company that is regulated by BrokerDealerCompliance, there is none.

And the content of BDC-website is fake, it has been stolen from other webpages by it's programmer,
same trick and same style as the all other fake websites giving out fake awards to i2investments.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/broker-dealer-compliance.48778/page-4

I contacted FXCM through their online chat service. I asked them about I2 Investments. This was their reply:

XCM - John P: Hi, Alan Nunn. Welcome to FXCM's Live Chat Support. My name is
FXCM - John P, Please allow me a moment to review your first question.I am not sure what you are referring to we have no affiliation with I2 Investments. And we do not offer Bitcoin trading
Me: Ok. Thanks, They ceased trading today and claimed that you were on of their affiliate brokers.They do forex trading as well
FXCM - John P: Ok thank you for letting us know I will report this to my management team

Hello Allan Yorks,

I’d like to clarify that FXCM does not have any affiliation or working relationship with I2 investments.

Jason

One of their traders did have accounts at FXCM, not under I2 but I certianly know what brokerage I was trading at.

This was not an "outright scam" or the other brokers they traded Bit coins with wouldn't be verifying the losses as they have..

As for BDC, Pharaoh is right that they have limited upside but all Managed account programs discussed here are offshore broker, etc.

Very hard to find any UK Regulated Managed Account programs and most if lucky are Cyprus and CySEC is useless anyway.

And besides, nobody will cover trading losses. "Insurance" at brokers like ICM covers things like "technology failure". That's it.

[QUOTE="downtrend, post: 293686, member: 120465" ]One of their traders did have accounts at FXCM, not under I2 but I certianly know what brokerage I was trading at.

This was not an "outright scam" or the other brokers they traded Bit coins with wouldn't be verifying the losses as they have..

As for BDC, Pharaoh is right that they have limited upside but all Managed account programs discussed here are offshore broker, etc.

Very hard to find any UK Regulated Managed Account programs and most if lucky are Cyprus and CySEC is useless anyway.

And besides, nobody will cover trading losses. "Insurance" at brokers like ICM covers things like "technology failure". That's it.[/QUOTE]

You earlier made the claim "Yes of course. I spoke to him, FXCM, and a few of my industry friends and all were familiar with the firm I2.". . Now one of their traders had an account there. It seems that apart from Brendan misleading us about his id, he was being somewhat less disingenuous than you.

I verified it with the brokerage. It's real and I lost a lot too. Learned my lesson to always withdraw profit monthly.
Sorry to be bearer of bad news here.. : (

Back