• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IC markets

I am having an issue with a company

doktorforex

Private
my case is the following:

on the day that usd/chf went nose down due to SNB intervention, IC markets took the right to liquidate 41 of my positions with a running profit of 14.247 at that time filling the usd/chf trade i was in at 0,6700. taking in a very conservative approach and taxing usd/chf at the time of the downfall at 0,7500 i would be running a temporary 11.804 loss on that trade, leaving room for 14.247 - 11804 = 2443 equity.
i would not been stopped out of that trade and had all my positions running. i was net short euro and pound which are trading 200 pips further down at the moment.

IC markets wants be to pay outstanding balance of 250 instead. i would call this a scam.

attached is the trade report

Attachments

• icmarkets.png
    icmarkets.png
    116.3 KB · Views: 40
Making it short, UsdChf had not gone to 0.67, worst brokers had it 0.71, others 0.83. icmarkets proves once again being a scam broker with its always fake spikes.

Same situation here.

I had $10,000 on my account during SNB news. I had opened 2 NZDCHF and 1 USDCHF and plus some small positions. During SNB news ICMarkets sent horrible unbelievable quotes like a 0.06050 on USDCHF which is causing my account to stop-out. During positions were closed i have $103,7 margin used. After stop out i have left $240 on my account.

After i get "adjustment" they thrown me $1884 like a for dog and they said it is final decision. I do not have to explain when i have $1884+$240 equity and while $103,7 margin used it is very far away from margin call and stop out.

They decide to not reinstate positions. They decide do not compensate more. I lost 85% of account while RIGHT prices was on 50% ( ~$5000 ) of my account.
Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 23.01.14.jpg

Also i have another 2 accounts which is not get margin called or stop outed. I have there only 1 USDCHF and even with that weird misquote imy account was alive. After SNB news i was in shock and quickly closed that positions on both accounts. After that ICMarkets adjusted my closings, because i closed my positions ON WRONG PRICES, they adjusted 2 of my accounts and deposited some money.

But here is the shame they suddenly removed adjustment from these 2 accouns ! I have a daily statements where i can see adjustments, but on mt4 platform it is erased already and no money was refunded at all !

Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 16.43.26.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 16.43.40.jpg

They have misquote. About 10-20 people get FAKED margin call. They no take any responsibility to their action.
I understand they can not reinstate trades, but those prices where they have adjusted our accounts is weird. Any another bucketshops had better feeds that we get adjusted.

I asked to refund me 50% of my account, where right prices are now but i do not get any response.

Regulators and lawyers is the way to go, I don't think they take in considerations our mail......

Back