IK Trust blocking my withdrawal

Hi Pharaoh,

This is the reply I got form the Finance dispute team...I would anyways go ahead and file the case at FSCL now..
--------

I am sorry to hear of your concerns.

I must advise that it appears this company were deregistered from the NZ Financial Service Provider Register on 30 Jan 2013 ( see screenshot below) Whilst they were registered they were not a member of the FDR scheme, they were actually a member of another Dispute Resolution Scheme called Financial Service Complaints Ltd (FSCL)

If you would like me to forward your complaint to FSCL please let me know – if you would rather contact them directly here is a link to their website. Home :: FSCL - Financial Services Complaints Ltd.

Please let me know your preference - I look forward to hearing from you
--------------------

Double your chances - ask the FDR to forward the complaint and also send your own complaint to the FSCL.

Yes, I have done that. Also I sent an email to IkTrust people to update me with the status of my case. They later asked me to provide a proof of my deposit. And when I sent them the monthly statement (which shows the date of my deposit and the amount) they came back saying that they don't have any such records and hence they will go ahead and take a legal action against me??? what kind of forex world is this?

My email to them-
I had sent an email last week. I have never seen or heard any company doing what IKTrust has done. I am asking my money and definitely least interested in your bonus money. Either allow me to take profits or just give my 83 USD back. If you cannot then do send me an email and let me know. I shall go ahead and log a complaint with the necessary authorities. You want to make this complicated when infact a single call to the CC dept would handle this situation very well and even get my money back? Or just save your business by proving yourself as some one genuine....?
----------------
Ther reply -
Dear client,

We have decided that our we will not carry foward the case on your behalf since you have failed to produce any proof of actual deposits after repeatedly asking for it through our emails.

-------------------
My reply -

Hi,

You would not carry forward my request because I did not reply to your email after several requests to produce the proof via email?? I never received anything from you other than this reply. Can you fwd those mails to me?? The proof of my deposit is below -

-----
Their reply-

Dear client,

We cannot consider this as proof since it's a "cut and paste" from sources that we did not verify. We do not have this transaction in our system and we consider this as a fraud attempt. We would consider taking a legal action on this matter as this is a blatant attempt to give us a fraudulant document.

-------------------------

May I ask you who is CC department? I am in the same situation as you are only the difference that they are blocking $ 17k.

So they are threatening to take legal action against you. Since I'm willing to wager that you've got all the proof you need to show that they owe you money, they would be very unlikely to really do this. Continue pursuing your own complaints against them.

Back