I'm so sexy! Don't you want to do my hot body?

lindababy

Love for Rent. Cheap!
Greeting with love,My dear happy Easter Eluding your job too. My name is miss LINDA, my dear i came across your profile (Or was it my profile? Tee hee! I'm so silly. Wanna do me?) today at this site Expensive Online Dating - LiveOrDeadDateSearch when i was browsing looking for a good and honest man or woman or animal for my life partner and became interested in you or your grandmother. I single girl never married but have had sex with every donkey in town. I am looking for a long term paid relationship in a man of your kind who understands the need to love and money. Pls i will like you to send me your email ID and credit card number so that i can send you my naked pictures believe we can move from here that the distance age or color or species is a barrier but let love connect us because is a bridge that brings the distance to be close. I am expecting your quick lovely reply from you soon, GOD bless you protect you and your family and pls stay out of trouble and don't get arrested with the neighbor's geese. OK long life to you amen, in addition (I LOVE YOUR MONEY) buy me expensive things for now have a nice day, rimming kisses from yours in love LINDA.

Back