• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info about eToro and robots and autopilots

MASE

Recruit
hello FPA members, I've been training on eToro for some time on practice account, but now I deposit 50$ and cause the last 2 days was weird ones and I was scared I have only 8$ left, it is shame to lose that money I know, but I need anyone can help me to connect any robot or autopilot with eToro account, please anyone tell, I tried soo many plugins with meta trader but didn't know how to do it, btw I didn't bought any robot yet, im trying to find something work with eToro, thanks in advance men :)

How did you train your trading skills?
Did you do manual trading?
Were you profitable?
Why do you want to switch to auto-trading?

well, I did some train from website called babypips.com, but not yet finish training, and yeah I did manual trade
" Were you profitable? ", sorry cant understand what you mean :/
I don't wanna to switch fully to auto trading, I just wanna set up bot to sell after 5 pips or something only, eToro about 15 or 20 pips range, I want to make few earning with less time, means 4 or 5 pips X200 or X400, that's what I want, and about the fully auto trade, well :D I may want to try it out

I've used meta trader but it locks like its forex company like eToro, so I didn't quite understand why eToro say that FAP turbo or megamind forex bot working its main website pages, its a little bit confusing

Anyway thanks for response and thanks for caring :)

well I wrote something but its asked for staff approve so im not sure whats going on :/

well I wrote something but its asked for staff approve so im not sure whats going on :/

Some of the posts of new members are moderated when certain criteria filter specific words. There are many out there that are trying to spam and don't comply with forum rules. Your post will show up as soon as a moderator has approved it.

anyway, it locks like it will never approve, i'll write it again
1.I trained a little from website called babypips . com, but I didn't finish yet
2. yes I do manual trade all time, I always bet on 4 or 5 pips x200 or x400 then buy or sell to make small profits only
3." Were you profitable? ", sorry cant understand this part
4.I don't wanna to switch interlay to auto trading, but I only want bot to do my orders, to sell after 4 pips or 5 pips only, fast trades only, but I cant find any working one with eToro, but on the website forums its says like Fap turbo and megamind robots working with eToro, how I don't know, I did contact the support but nothing yet, so I don't want fully auto pilot, I just wanna one to be able to have more control on my account and have some sleep time and do other stuff, im on college so I cant be online all time, and also if u can find full auto pilot it will be just fine :D

well thanks for response and thanks for caring man :)

You can find my answers in red color.

1.I trained a little from website called babypips . com, but I didn't finish yet
Quite good. I suggest you go through our Forex Military School as well. It's a lot of work, but it is Free quality education!

2. yes I do manual trade all time, I always bet on 4 or 5 pips x200 or x400 then buy or sell to make small profits only
I didn't quite understand the x200 or x400. Do you mean the lot size?

3." Were you profitable? ", sorry cant understand this part
I wanted to ask if you had profits with this strategy

4.I don't wanna to switch interlay to auto trading, but I only want bot to do my orders, to sell after 4 pips or 5 pips only, fast trades only, but I cant find any working one with eToro, but on the website forums its says like Fap turbo and megamind robots working with eToro, how I don't know, I did contact the support but nothing yet, so I don't want fully auto pilot, I just wanna one to be able to have more control on my account and have some sleep time and do other stuff, im on college so I cant be online all time, and also if u can find full auto pilot it will be just fine

Most of the robots work fully automatic. You can of course exit a trade that a robot opened any time you wish, but generally they are supposed to do all the work for you. The vast majority of the robots work on MT4. I suppose etoro offers MT4. You have to consult your broker if there are any trading restrictions in their TOS. For example some brokers do not allow scalping and some other do not allow robots at specific times. All brokers do not allow arbitrage robots, so be careful that you don't buy a robot that is actually not allowed. You can see these kind of robots opening and closing positions within seconds.

well, thanks for all this writing, i'll try learn from here too, my problem is I don't have enough time
about number 2 " I didn't quite understand the x200 or x400. Do you mean the lot size ? ", I mean risk level, called levelage or something cant remember, this means one pip = 4% or 2%, and 4% is best way to earn little money fast
and yes on my practice account with high amount of bet, yeah I made about 50$ per order, but its high risky, but on my normal account or real one, I traded with only 50$, so low profit for fast way, this way needs more deposit to earn more
and about eToro with bots, lock here please " Short Term Trading Programs with Robots | eToro Online Forex Trading ", they said that actuly the robots should be working normaly with their system, but whats the problem I don't know !!
but the problem is not allowed or allowed, the problem is non working with eToro, I wont pay 100$ to try if its working with eToro or not :D, better deposit the 100$ and earn some cash :D:D, well I wish you understand me, thanks for replaying man :)

etoro offers MT4 for accounts of minimum $20.000

I just checked their website and found this:

eToro MT4 Trading Platform – FAQ

eToro offers its MT4 platform to selected customers, with specific criteria. For more information and questions, please address your account manager.
General Information

Minimum Transaction Size: 10,000 units
Maximum Transaction Size: 50,000,000 units
Type of Order Execution: STP
Rollover Type: Swap
Leverage: 1:100
Minimum Deposit: 20,000 USD
Deposit Currency: USD

Either you deposit $20.000:D or try another broker that offers MT4 for micro accounts, if you want to use robots.

wow :D, hell no ^^, do u know any better broker with good interface that I can use ?, I need simple one, I want to invite my friends to join with me and I found eToro best one on that, also some ppls said that eToro scam ppls and such things, well im not sure about that, and I only have 8$ left on eToro, so stay on eToro or change to another broker, and if change what brokers do u prefer and there r autopilot or what, also if u can tell me some secret tips on PM that will be awesome, thanks for helping me out dude, and thanks for ur searching time :)

Back