• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info on broker: BankDirectFX

Hi ozfader - You joined FPA today?

What have I to prove? I gave my opinion and raised questions that are still pending : third party transfer logic & audited performance results.

bibi, although I've read FPA for several years, and was a member under a different address early in its formation, I rejoined today, specifically to reply to your reply to a perfectly sound response by Ryan at BDFX to questions raised elsewhere in this thread. I too, ask the question why the dealer is registered in Malta (although the logical reason is because it's tax haven). Of greater concern is whether trading accounts are segregated, and by his statements, they are. Whether his response stands up to scrutiny remains to be seen. My gripe is that people, such as yourself, fly off the handle without any evidence, simply because you feel a need to express your frustration, or to join the broker-bashing bovver boys. Rather than put a clear, concise, and LOGICAL argument, which is informative for all, you resort to innuendo and fact-less accusations. If you have something of value to say, I'm more than ready to listen, but so far you've contributed absolutely zip!

This thread is getting a bit ridiculous.
efa-fx is saying people just created their FPA accounts but his
account is new and he only comments here. uhm..
I usually beg providers for a myfxbook and these guys actually have a
3-year record. that's good! :)

But honestly guys, swearing and being rude is very counter-productive
to having quality conversation about this broker or this fund.

I am opening an account with 8.5k and will give you guys FACTS. That
way we can have an honest and productive conversation.

Lets use fact over accusation and be professional =)

I am opening an account with 8.5k and will give you guys FACTS. That
way we can have an honest and productive conversation.

Lets use fact over accusation and be professional =)

A sensible contribution, thank you Marcus. I'm sure we all look forward to your analysis based on something substantive.

BTW, I rarely contribute to forums anymore, simply because they've just become a soapbox for people to vent their spleen rather than provide quality information. FPA is/was different in that it had a real agenda to flush out the scammers. The problem is that anyone can come in and make unfounded accusations without any evidence whatsoever. Do that, and waters become very muddy. Brokers/dealers are businesses who must make money. Without them there would be no retail traders (you, bibi and me for example). By tarring all brokers with the same brush, a disservice is being rendered, not only to them, but to all readers of the forum.

If you require assistance in translating my messages, I will be very happy to undertake the appropriate effort to furnish you with the information you desire in a language in which you are competent.

The comments you’ve made are suggestive to the fact that you are not familiar with the manner in which Forex brokerages work with liquidity providers, who aggregate pricing liquidity from the multi-national banks. Therefore, it is my pleasure to clarify your ongoing confusion and provide you with the appropriate insight and knowledge necessary to make more informed comments in the future.

Perhaps you were not capable to properly read my previous explanation as a result of your challenges with the English language.

I am very sympathetic to the fact that you do not understand what a liquidity provider is, nor how brokerages work with liquidity providers in order to obtain marketing pricing and execute trades in the interbank market on behalf of their clients, therefore I will explain it to you for your own benefit.

Here’s quick lesson for you. It will serve to be a nice compliment to your already 20+ years of banking experience:

Service with a snarl. :p

Hi All,

Long time no upload the information here!

since I received the first email from Premierfundfx, I exhcanged several email to Lukas (Premierfundfx), every email was fast responsed, until I askedd him to display the trade history on Myfxbook.com. He sudddently kept quiet. I have the interest to positive thing, including the trading return:), but I needed to verify by my eyes. please do not believe the results published on myfxbook.com because the Trader together the broker can modified the history candle chart which will change your huge loss into profit. if you did not understood it, you can search GPS forex on myfxbook, and check their results on 19 Feb 2013 (Open) and 28 Feb 2013 (closed). recently we checked with myfxbook, but myfxbook said they could not control such manipulation.

Back to this post, please further verify the broker and trader if you plan to fund your account with large capital. I hope Directbankfx is a good broker because I love their spread if it is true.

finally if anyone get the trading history from Premierfundfx, please share, I would like to verify it.

Craneliu,

First of all, the name of the managed account program we are all talking about is PrimeFundFX (not Premierfundfx).

The name of the broker is BankDirectFX (not Directbankfx or BankFx like you have been calling).

If you are not capable to even taking the time to get the names of the program correct I doubt you are able to conduct comprehensive analysis necessary to draw your wild conclusions.
Obviously, you’ve not spent any time actually reviewing the MyFxBook statistics. The program has done over 6,900 trades since 2010.

If you think the broker or the fund is somehow modifying the candle history for almost 7,000 trades than you are crazier than you make yourself sound in your posts. The suggestion is literally a joke.

Craneliu,

First of all, the name of the managed account program we are all talking about is PrimeFundFX (not Premierfundfx).

The name of the broker is BankDirectFX (not Directbankfx or BankFx like you have been calling).

If you are not capable to even taking the time to get the names of the program correct I doubt you are able to conduct comprehensive analysis necessary to draw your wild conclusions.
Obviously, you’ve not spent any time actually reviewing the MyFxBook statistics. The program has done over 6,900 trades since 2010.

If you think the broker or the fund is somehow modifying the candle history for almost 7,000 trades than you are crazier than you make yourself sound in your posts. The suggestion is literally a joke.

sorry to type the wrong names! thanks for pointing out.
At the same time, I did not suggest you to verify it, I knew you may not do that. I jsut want to verify by our own method. For the investment, only yourself care about your own money. I have no interest to know whether you lose or not. So go ahead with your own judgement. Within about 3 years, 14472% return is really wild. But if it is true.....! Verification is just a small programm by some experts on website, so so crazy:)

Craneliu - I share your approach.

Food for thoughts : Barclayhedge's sample of the 'Currency Traders Database' (dated Dec. 2012). For 153 reporting funds & 100 reporting management companies results were (monthly basis):

Funds with positive ROR 51.45%
Average positive ROR 1.64%
Funds with negative ROR 48.55%
Average negative ROR -1.31%
Average ROR 0.21%
Highest ROR 12.63%
Median ROR 0.00%
Lowest ROR 46.43%

Last edited:
I got a strange response from my Norton security software when I went to download the BDDX MT4 plafform. I have never seen this from Norton before.
Here's the pop-up report I got from Norton: Note it says the file (MT4 exe) was released 14 days ago!

Filename: bdfx4setup (1).exe
Full Path: c:\users\user\downloads\bdfx4setup (1).exe

Details
Stability Unknown,* Few Users,* New,* User Trusted

Origin
Downloaded from*http://files.metaquotes.net/bankdirectfx/mt4/bdfx4setup.exe

Activity
Actions performed: Suspicious actions performed: None

Developers*MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Version*5.0.0.823
Identified*7/08/2013 at 11:59:39 AM
Last Used*7/08/2013 at 12:00:52 PM
Startup Item*No

Unknown
This program crash history is not known.

Few Users
Fewer than 50 users in the Norton Community have used this file.

New
This file was released more than 7 days 14 days ago.

User Trusted
You have indicated that this file is trusted.

http://files.metaquotes.net/bankdirectfx/mt4/bdfx4setup.exe

Downloaded File bdfx4setup (1).exe frommetaquotes.net
bdfx4setup (1).exe

File Thumbprint - SHA:
8d42c77babcc76e374946d55c48fc4a6a23ff3b13ae2962b53d9f3e76fa5988e
File Thumbprint - MD5:
Not available

I got a strange response from my Norton security software when I went to download the BDDX MT4 plafform. I have never seen this from Norton before.
Here's the pop-up report I got from Norton: Note it says the file (MT4 exe) was released 14 days ago!

Hello Richo17:

Thank you for posting your important question, as well as in providing the opportunity to clarify any unnecessary confusion you may be experiencing.
That being said, the MetaTrader 4 platform utilized by Forex brokers is an executable file created by MetaQuotes Software, Inc.

It is extremely common for Norton (and many other antivirus programs) to flag the MT4 executable by MetaQuotes.

Norton is a heuristic scan tool that warns users when downloading a new update or a new type of software that it has never seen before.
Recently, MetaQutotes (the maker so Meta Trader 4) released their latest MT4 updates. Some of you may be familiar with it as it no longer allows certain trade copier-type servers to connect. For instance, many users of the popular signal site Zulu have been "blocked" by the new MetaTrader program settings.

In this particular instance, your Norton software is informing you that it has not seen this most recently updated version from MetaQuotes, which was created 14 days ago.
As you can further see from the download link however, our MetaTrader software is hosted on the MetaQuotes server itself, which is a trusted link.

Sincerely,
Ryan

Last edited:
Back