Inquiry plz help new to trading

polo_ch_91

Recruit
Hello everyone, can someone help plz? i just bought wtiusd 0.1 lot which has for 1 lot swap value of - 40.52 long and pip value of 10$. After 1 overnight i saw a - 40.52$ swap. I contacted them as it is the swap for 1 lot. They told me if i bought 1 lot the swap overnight for 1 time would be 405.2$. I don t think this is reasonable as I see in their website 1 lot pip value 10$ swap long - 40.52. Can someone help? Thank you in advance.

You can check their rates here for wtiusd

amanacapital.co/products/spreads-and-commissions#energies

momo3HC

Master Sergeant
May be you`re misleading some calculation but from their site i can`t see much more. If you think you`re screwed then just change them.

Petezaa

Recruit
Hello everyone, can someone help plz? i just bought wtiusd 0.1 lot which has for 1 lot swap value of - 40.52 long and pip value of 10$. After 1 overnight i saw a - 40.52$ swap. I contacted them as it is the swap for 1 lot. They told me if i bought 1 lot the swap overnight for 1 time would be 405.2$. I don t think this is reasonable as I see in their website 1 lot pip value 10$ swap long - 40.52. Can someone help? Thank you in advance.

You can check their rates here for wtiusd

amanacapital.co/products/spreads-and-commissions#energies
Oil is the hardest pair to trade at the minute, especially if you are longing. You will just get swamped with swap fees. I would recommend buying CAD pairs instead, as they are closely linked to oil.