• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem INSTA FOREX a BIG SCAM !!!

I am having an issue with a company

bumblebeefx

BumblebeeFx Representative
Please Reply all who experienced this !
Opened account on September 12, 2014 and start trading with my EA. at end of 3 day Insta Forex Cancelled all my trades and profit of $9986.64 ! I have all proves, Journal from MT4, Statements .
Contacted support, but got transferred to antifraud department.
Reply: According to the paragraph 3.14.6. of the Public Offer Agreement:3.14.6. .... lock positions with a less than 5-minute interval between them.... Company reserves the right to correct the outcome of the Customer’s trading by the sum total of such orders.
Check website: Scalping - Instaforex Support
..." you can scalp the profit within 3-5 seconds or 3-5 minutes or even within longer time periods."...
Most orders were above 5 min and over 1 hours ! I have a statements to prove. Ask them nicely to return my profit, with orders over 5 min.
Answer: 5.6. The Company reserves the right to correct the result of the Customer trades if the server errors were detected, which led to quotes delay, spikes and other negative consequences for the Company, and could not have been hedged by the Company contractors.
Reply:
There were no Server Errors detected. I have a journal from MT4 and all trades were placed and completed.
then I chat with Support Manager:
I have full transcript of Chart and Screenshots.
Not answering on location of Company and Regulations.
I find out: Is InstaForex regulated in Russia? - Instaforex Support
InstaForex is NOT a Regulated Company !
For all Interested parties I have a Full Trading Statements and emails from InstaForex, chat transcript with Support.
ITS A BIG SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!
Why they still in Business !?

I don't think you've been aware of the FPA earlier. Anyway, if you would have just googled instaforex before opening your account, top search results would have led you to here Insta Forex Warning | InstaForex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army. Anyway, posting all your evidence would help support your case. As for your question: Why they still in Business !?. Who can stop them? They just keep feeding on victim traders such as yourself.

You see your EA commercially, right?

I guess InstaForex decided that scamming smaller traders wasn't enough.

I have loaded all supporting documentations , also sent by email to Anita. Cannot get email to Bill ?

<b>AsstModerator Note: Don't worry, I'm getting copies of everything from Anita in testing. I've been busywith meetings and haven't checked all of my mail yet. - Bill</b>

We just release it to public this month :) And all customers making profits :)..we had same problems with Traders Way. Got many emails from them: they want us back ! :))
This Reply from Traders Way:

"...I looked at your account statement and am very surprised to see an HFT system that actually works on a live account. Every single one I have played with in the past ended up being useless. Congratulations!..."

you'll be surprised, if I will show you, how they scamming :))..even on chat with Support Manager... not answering questions..got full transcript...

We just release it to public this month :) And all customers making profits :)..we had same problems with Traders Way. Got many emails from them: they want us back ! :))
This Reply from Traders Way:

"...I looked at your account statement and am very surprised to see an HFT system that actually works on a live account. Every single one I have played with in the past ended up being useless. Congratulations!..."

What EA are we talking about here? Can we get an idea? Please don't post any commercial links. If you have to send any, please PM it.

UPDATE: FOUND IT ON THE FPA. DIDN'T BOTHER TO SEARCH AT FIRST. MY APOLOGIES.

Focus on your case against the Scam instaforex instead of posting your EA ad on unrelated forum.

Surely instaforex not coming to FPA even if they get formal invitation which will nor happen:D

You just have to file a complaint at its regulatory body/ies.

You don't need to prove anything, I believe you :)

InstaForex is one of the biggest scam in this industry, as for your question why they are still in business the simple answer is the offshore countries who allow this and the lack of a worldwide cooperation to stop this.

Bumblebeefx first came to the FPA's attention by submitting a Performance Test. The test account was running on InstaForex.

Anita in testing let Bumblebee know that the FPA does not accept tests on brokers with Scam ratings. Not long after, Bumblebee wrote back to let Anita know about profitable trades being cancelled.

Back