• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Instaforex Have Stolen My Bonus And Disabled My Account

I am having an issue with a company

taimee

Recruit
Dear Fellows,

I Made Account In forex-pak.com Which Is Platform Of Instaforex And Then I made Account Of Insta Forex Through forex-pak.com After Posting I Got Bonus in Second Month Which Was 180 dollars. I Started trading And in First 24 Hours I earned 62 dollars. And I decided To Withdraw 60 Dollars. On next Working Day I Noticed My Account Got disabled. When I Tried To Contact Instaforex They Told Me to Contact Antifraud Dept So I Did. After Mailing thrice They mailed Me Once By Saying That You Violated Our Terms. Whereas I Didn't Violated Any Rules And Regulation. This was Very Shocking moment For Me To Know that A Company Which Claims To be Asia's Biggest Broker has Disabled My Account Without Any Good Reason. And For More Even I Deposit 4.4 Dollars To See deposit System And Withdraw System. I Told Them And They said you Didn't Deposited Any Amount.
Any one here can check forex-pak.com and indian-forex.com many of their users are facing same situation as i do. without any notice. without any reason. whoever tries to withdraw bonus insta always block them.
is there any way to get back my account.

My Account Number Is: 8232555

If you did violate the rules, then they may be justified. InstaForex has a habit of accusing traders of misdeeds, confiscating money, and providing no evidence to back up their accusations. That's why they earned themselves a well-deserved SCAM rating a long time ago.

InstaForex has a habit of accusing traders of misdeeds, confiscating money, and providing no evidence to back up their accusations.

InstaForex has many bad habits...like taking away traders' money and not giving it back...

Just Stay Away From Insta, They are scammers,

And they own few forums as below mentioned or those are Insta Paid forums.

indian-forex.com

nigeria-forex.com

forex-pak.com

forum.mt5.com

And Many more.....

Just Stay Away From Insta, They are scammers,

And they own few forums as below mentioned or those are Insta Paid forums.

indian-forex.com

nigeria-forex.com

forex-pak.com

forum.mt5.com

And Many more.....

When ever you violate terms and conditions your account is block. InstaForex is not a bad broker, our expectations some times lead us to bad position. You can request payment proofs from me. I got posting bonus of $10 and got it $20, I withdraw $10 and that is in my account. This is the simple to tell.
Mostly people do, copy pasting. That is clear violation.
Moreover in trading account that is opened with portalforum link should have leverage of 1:50 or less. and lot size must not be over .10 and finaly trade's open and close time difference must be 10 Minutes and over.

Loosing patience for your mistakes is bad habit. I am from Pakistan and don't have invested in it, but my bonus withdrawal is regular and good pocket money.

Be Positive dear all, being at Forex Peace Army also pose liability to do everything with Justice, not just commenting to show what is inside you.

Best Regards

InstaForex has proven they are a scam over and over again. They are happy to accuse traders of breaking rules, but never seem interested in showing proof. They also stole huge amounts of client money using the Liberty Reserve shutdown as an excuse.

Kashif, I think you just haven't been profitable enough for them to come after you yet. Give it time and sooner or later you'll have an issue with Insta and realize just how easily they can walk away with all the money in your account.

"glad " to read this. I was with insta many moons ago and left after many things I didnt like! Just another reason not to trade with this broker.

Back