Insurance scam by optionrally.com

120k:eek: how come when I ask someone for 500 they say no and instead this happens sob sob :( anyway sorry to hear it was your life's savings the guy's here will help u

As long as there are people willing to deposit their hard earned money, scammers and hustles will be around to cash in on easy money.

Let's hope Optionrally still wish to defend whatever "reputation" they still have remaining and will pay this guy back at least some of his life's savings.

As long as there are people willing to deposit their hard earned money, scammers and hustles will be around to cash in on easy money.

Let's hope Optionrally still wish to defend whatever "reputation" they still have remaining and will pay this guy back at least some of his life's savings.
Fingers crossed these monsters need to pay literally

Not so rich, this is almost all what I collect in my life :-(
I am not sure if bank can help coz it is not one deposit. anyway I will try to visit the bank after weekend and file scam complain to VISA, hope that will help a little.
I can sympatise with you Almee. I lost $100k + to them and i am filing a case right now. We are also looking for people with similar experiences and file a class action.These people shouldnt be allowed to operate. Email me if you require more details and I will be able to point you in the right direction.

hi,
just be very cautious whom you deal with, with the data and good luck!
Not many of the potential venues have anything in force that would allow a real "class action" as opposed to several individual suits. One very clear though highly risky has one in the books but only there...
best honeybee

hi,
just be very cautious whom you deal with, with the data and good luck!
Not many of the potential venues have anything in force that would allow a real "class action" as opposed to several individual suits. One very clear though highly risky has one in the books but only there...
best honeybee
thank you . Yes we are looking at all avenues. I am just so sick of these vultures. They are very smooth talkers and if they succeeded in conning me I wonder about the unsuspecting individuals ot there who do the same. That doesnt excuse me for being such a dumb azz but now I have the upper hand especially since money was taken out of my account without my consent etc..and i thought at the time that was normal. Big dumb azz thing to do..which shows how convincing they can be!!!

He disappeared. Probably after his boss realized that he was making things worse instead of better.
This is typical. Their next move will be to send in another person who tells you that he fixes all this and will RECOVER all your money but would like you to invest more as a sign of GOOD FAITH and you will get everything back.
The sad truth is you will lose that too. Look at my thread. Yes i fell for it too..!!

Thank you FXmaster,
Looks like not all emails they have are active, I send invitation to all eamil, some of them can't be reach,
anyway some of them which they are important they recive the email, including support, hope they will join us,

cluster-e.mailcontrol.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:

oncontact@optionrally.com

The email system had a problem processing this message. It won't try to deliver this message again.
cluster-e.mailcontrol.com gave this error:
Headers too large (32768 max)

Teamlegal@optionrally.com

The email system had a problem processing this message. It won't try to deliver this message again.

Developmentbizdev@optionrally.com

Teamimprove@optionrally.com

its very hard to track them down when you have an issue I have email trails everywhere.
What i did once is I created another account. In less than 3 sec my phone was ringing..!! lol..I rest my case.!!

Back