• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Introduction

FPA Israel Outpost

Special Friend of the FPA
Hi FPA family,
I will work as an informant for FPA for companies that are Israeli but claim to be somewhere else. I will provide you with detailed info about them.
So if you have been scammed by a company that you deem to be Israeli, please provide me with the name of it and I will run the info to find out if they're here and if they're indeed on Israeli soil, then I 'll expose as much info as I can get regarding them.
My first target is UFX Bank. I have detailed info regarding them and will post it here once I have closed the case.
My sole goal is to expose the **** heads in the business so you can take action.
Your feedback is also very important so let me know what you think about my work, since it is voluntary, your feedback is the only motivation I've got.
Let's bring the scammers to bankruptcy together!

Best,
Israel FPA Outpost

WELCOME!!!

Please do share everything you've got on UFX/UFX Markets/UFX Bank/UBinary. Their UFX Kiss of Death trades are infamous and they need to be stopped.

What can you find out about Banc de Binary?

Welcome to FPA :)

Few suggestions for you,

Please keep your eyes on scam alert folder regarding complaints about Israeli companies.

And you may post the same thread at scam folder or I`ll request to mod to moved this thread to Scam folder so More people can benefits.

Best of luck :)

Last edited:
I'm the one who suggested a central thread in Company Comparisons and Competitions to our new member. He may also want to discuss which brokers he knows aren't scamming people, and that needs to be done outside of Scam Alerts.

If there's a large amount of information about a specific broker scamming, that one will deserve a thread in Scam Alerts with links to and from this thread.

WELCOME!!!

Please do share everything you've got on UFX/UFX Markets/UFX Bank/UBinary. Their UFX Kiss of Death trades are infamous and they need to be stopped.

What can you find out about Banc de Binary?

Hi Pharaoh.
Thank you for the warm welcome.
UFX Bank, as already mentioned by you, is a conglomerate of several companies under the same managing council.
For the time being all I know is their address "Hamasger st.10 - Tel Aviv - a building named Beit Ampa" and that they submit every employee to a lie detector prior to hiring them.
There's an american girl I banged a while ago here that works for them as a retention acc manager, I will try to lure her into providing with as much info as possible without raising suspition, but it will take me sometime because I dumped her, so I have an apologizing dinner ahead and afterwards, I need to gain her trust.
One of my FTD Operatives just came from there and he is a good friend, absolutely disgusted by the way they treat employees and clients on Banc de Binary, this is the reason he left them in the first place.
Other than the info already disclosed here about this company, what else would you want me to find out about?

Best,

Israel FPA Outpost

First and foremost, most welcome to our FPA site :)

...wow....on secret mission with a female employee of a corporation with intend to extract information from her??...hehehe...straight out of a James Bond script bro :cool: .......and I supposed you going to "dig" information out of her with your "secret weapon" :p...

Alright, this seems to be a first for the FPA....as far as I know anywhere.....and here's to your mission success. Cheers!

Hi Salim,
Thank you for the warm welcome.
I am still familiarizing with the forums so it might take me some time to get used with it but then I'll come around.
I see you probably have middle eastern/central asian roots and as a Jew I urge you not to judge us by the bad apples.
If you want to trace the evil to its roots, then, this is the main player of the game: Leverate - Best Forex and Binary Options Technology | Start Your Own Forex and Binary Options Brokerage
These guys started a company looking to practice arbitrage trades on companies and then they started acting like a liquidity provider. They provide the feeds for over 95% of the Israeli Binary Options/ Forex companies, including the one I work for.
We have daily problems with them regarding disparity in the prices for our different platforms, trades being slipped, coverage issues, the list goes on and on.
Unfortunately, many companies working under loose regulation or not regulated at all have to cascade these issues straight to their clients and traders also get harmed.
If you need more info regarding companies who are thought to be around here, just disclose the name of them and then I'll look into it.

Warm Regards,

FPA Israel Outpost

First and foremost, most welcome to our FPA site :)

...wow....on secret mission with a female employee of a corporation with intend to extract information from her??...hehehe...straight out of a James Bond script bro :cool: .......and I supposed you going to "dig" information out of her with your "secret weapon" :p...

Alright, this seems to be a first for the FPA....as far as I know anywhere.....and here's to your mission success. Cheers!

Well, you know, all this sex I have with hot blonde american chicks that I don't want to... just so I can get information, all this effort is because of you guys! :cool:
But seriously, usually, I'd apply for an interview, with the amount of experience I have I'd be easily hired, I'd get as much info as possible and get the hell outta there, but this lie detector thing makes this specific case a difficult one, but I'm open to new ideas :)
Seriously, I really ****ed up with this girl...

Hi FPA family,
I will work as an informant for FPA for companies that are Israeli but claim to be somewhere else. I will provide you with detailed info about them.
So if you have been scammed by a company that you deem to be Israeli, please provide me with the name of it and I will run the info to find out if they're here and if they're indeed on Israeli soil, then I 'll expose as much info as I can get regarding them.
My first target is UFX Bank. I have detailed info regarding them and will post it here once I have closed the case.
My sole goal is to expose the **** heads in the business so you can take action.
Your feedback is also very important so let me know what you think about my work, since it is voluntary, your feedback is the only motivation I've got.
Let's bring the scammers to bankruptcy together!

Best,
Israel FPA Outpost

Hi welcome! I was hoping for someone familiar with Israel to offer help. I was scammed of a huge amount by UFX Markets and your help will definitely be helpful in my quest to get them. Any help/ info appreciated.

Thanks for your 'effort' in digging information. You must be a charming man. :)

Well, you know, all this sex I have with hot blonde american chicks that I don't want to... just so I can get information, all this effort is because of you guys! :cool:
But seriously, usually, I'd apply for an interview, with the amount of experience I have I'd be easily hired, I'd get as much info as possible and get the hell outta there, but this lie detector thing makes this specific case a difficult one, but I'm open to new ideas :)
Seriously, I really ****ed up with this girl...

...hehehe...yup, agreed it's a tough job, BUT someone has to do it. So I supposed you will have to sacrifice your body & virtue for FPA forex traders :p ...do "keep it up" :cool:

Lie detector??...hehehe...yup that's a tough one to handle.....hmmmm...I think we need a Russian to complete this James Bond script...maybe Asst Moderator fits the bill??? :p

Back