• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Introduction

Hi welcome! I was hoping for someone familiar with Israel to offer help. I was scammed of a huge amount by UFX Markets and your help will definitely be helpful in my quest to get them. Any help/ info appreciated.

Thanks for your 'effort' in digging information. You must be a charming man. :)

I can offer help, what info do you need?

Hello FPA Israel Outpost

Welcome to the forum

I notice you suspect "Leverate" as one of the root causes of bad brokers, they did start back in 2006 almost two years of Forex-related software development took place, before "Leverate" was founded and managed by IDF (Israel Defense Force) elite software unit veterans, or so they claimed at the time. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hello FPA Israel Outpost

Welcome to the forum

I notice you suspect "Leverate" as one of the root causes of bad brokers, they did start back in 2006 almost two years of Forex-related software development took place, before "Leverate" was founded and managed by IDF (Israel Defense Force) elite software unit veterans, or so they claimed at the time. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

I don't know about IDF and all that. What I do know that their company was first founded to scam/arbitrage other companies so they could offer their own services to them(mob style, they offer you protection, you don't take it, they burn your property and offer it again)/.
My first job in the industry was back in 2009, on an old scammer in these forums: 4XP(Forex Place) but back then I had absolutely no idea what was a scam, I was just a mere dealer being yelled at... :(
But I remember that back then they were already all over the place.
I can vouch that working with Leverate is a freaking nightmare...They off quote the crap out of you, we have to constantly dedicate one entire screen just to check their prices against other liquidity provider because whenever we claim they're ticking nonexistent quotes, they ask for screenshots and proofs, other than that they are incompetent as f**k, they're service and support is horrible...The reason the companies stick around is because no one provides the advantages they do, for coverage account i.e. If our A-Book account gets wiped, they reinstate all the positions and place our funds back in the account...

Last edited:
...hehehe...yup, agreed it's a tough job, BUT someone has to do it. So I supposed you will have to sacrifice your body & virtue for FPA forex traders :p ...do "keep it up" :cool:

Lie detector??...hehehe...yup that's a tough one to handle.....hmmmm...I think we need a Russian to complete this James Bond script...maybe Asst Moderator fits the bill??? :p

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'd have to play a CIA or NSA role in the story. I can't even fake a believable Russian accent.

.hmmm...so Asst Moderator is out, which means only one thing....Our great Commander-in-Chief will have to come in from the cold to fit the script :p...and I think there is a rouge Egyptian somewhere in that script and that Ruler-Of-Upper-And-Lower-Nile will fit the part perfectly :cool:
...and I...hehehe....will just be the middleman sitting in a plush apartment surrounded by half naked gorgeous beauties...hmmmm....but I think most middleman get caught and subjected to some rather painful torture before being killed in James Bond flicks :(..........

I can offer help, what info do you need?

Evidence of them lying that they are operating from UK and that the way they scam clients out of their money in an organised manner ie kiss of death etc. or that they are all using fake names. in fact any info that can prove them guilty will help.

Thanks.

Still nothing on UFX.
I've got something though: Karin Zalcberg
She is a consultant, who probably will be present at the Forex Magnates Expo in London next month, she has been teaching how to rip off your money Jordan Belfort-style.
She helped acc. managers lure traders into losing huge amounts of cash in their trades.
Also, she's a major *****, word says that she ****s her way into the companies, she's married but she looks good and she takes advantage of that to get paid to give advice on sales, after providing p**** services to the owners of the firs she targets, once she's in, it's mayhem, she will make managers fire sales reps for no reason other than the fact she doesn't like them, or if she explained something, the ones who didn't take note of her bullying teachings will be laid off immediately. She apllies methods such as avoiding the poor acc. managers to sit by taking their chairs away until they make a sale.
If you guys have something to say to her you may find her here: https://www.facebook.com/karin.zalcberg
Here's her phone number for a more intimate approach +972 52 446 1767
I'm currently working on getting Oren Laurent's phone for those of you that feel like you have something to say to him.
Together, we'll bring these ****ers down. :cool:

Still nothing on UFX.
I've got something though: Karin Zalcberg
She is a consultant, who probably will be present at the Forex Magnates Expo in London next month, she has been teaching how to rip off your money Jordan Belfort-style.
She helped acc. managers lure traders into losing huge amounts of cash in their trades.
Also, she's a major *****, word says that she ****s her way into the companies, she's married but she looks good and she takes advantage of that to get paid to give advice on sales, after providing p**** services to the owners of the firs she targets, once she's in, it's mayhem, she will make managers fire sales reps for no reason other than the fact she doesn't like them, or if she explained something, the ones who didn't take note of her bullying teachings will be laid off immediately. She apllies methods such as avoiding the poor acc. managers to sit by taking their chairs away until they make a sale.
If you guys have something to say to her you may find her here: https://www.facebook.com/karin.zalcberg
Here's her phone number for a more intimate approach +972 52 446 1767
I'm currently working on getting Oren Laurent's phone for those of you that feel like you have something to say to him.
Together, we'll bring these ****ers down. :cool:

A good friend of the FPA you are! :)

Welcome aboard and I hope for a long successful cooperation with you.

Feel free to contact me for exchanging information so we can hunt those bastards down

Back