Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Please enlighten me as to why? Unless you can categorically prove to me then I aren’t just going to go by what you say.
So if everything on here is lies and fabrication why did you join this forum ?
And can you categorically prove to us it’s not a scam ?

Oh look here’s the guy Dec bullied as a kid. I’m just here for any proof of wrong doings, so far I’ve seen one. The rest is accusations as I’ve said in a previous

When you have a lot of money with him you want to believe anything, believe me I know!
BUT please tell me how and why these discrepancies keep appearing?
“Official” email from Dec and a message from his missus the day before…..

Does the bank have the money or does libertex have the money? How can they get something so basic so wrong?
This is the easiest thing In the world to prove to clients… Have you seen any proof of where your money is?
Have you asked? I have….. Access denied.

Attachments

• BC09A1BD-DD92-4910-AED4-C5336D43ABD7.jpeg
    BC09A1BD-DD92-4910-AED4-C5336D43ABD7.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 119
  • BDF41B29-CEC1-46CE-9EC4-E60DE98B2454.jpeg
    BDF41B29-CEC1-46CE-9EC4-E60DE98B2454.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 120
When you have a lot of money with him you want to believe anything, believe me I know!
BUT please tell me how and why these discrepancies keep appearing?
“Official” email from Dec and a message from his missus the day before…..

Does the bank have the money or does libertex have the money? How can they get something so basic so wrong?
This is the easiest thing In the world to prove to clients… Have you seen any proof of where your money is?
Have you asked? I have….. Access denied.
I fortunately don’t have any money tied up in this but have a few friends who do, hence I came onto this forum just to see what it was all about. it’s not a case of what you believe it’s a case of what you can prove, a lot of people are worried about there investment and then you get someone straight away saying “Decs using all your money for his defence”, which the person that stated this cannot be 100% sure of, so it creates more worry. There has been some fantastic help on this page by people but also some accusations causing more worry at the same time.

I fortunately don’t have any money tied up in this but have a few friends who do, hence I came onto this forum just to see what it was all about. it’s not a case of what you believe it’s a case of what you can prove, a lot of people are worried about there investment and then you get someone straight away saying “Decs using all your money for his defence”, which the person that stated this cannot be 100% sure of, so it creates more worry. There has been some fantastic help on this page by people but also some accusations causing more worry at the same time.

If you’re going to quote someone, be accurate. I did not say all your money I said your money. If you have friends who have invested and are worried they are right to be worried. They have given money to a non authorised company(fact). That in itself is extremely worrying.

It is even more worrying that the company has told multiple lies to these ‘clients’(fact). It’s also worrying that the company has then appointed a top 100 legal team to defend IFU & Dec from a police investigation(fact).

Possibly the most concerning element is that the company your friends have invested their money into when compared with Ponzi schemes seems to have been following the same roadmap as other Ponzi schemes have throughout the past. Now this could be an absolute coincidence…

You talk about people speculating and having opinions like it’s a bad thing. It is not. This forum in the early days may have stopped more people from investing. It has given people who have invested a place to talk through ideas. To some degree it may give these extremely stressed worried people some comfort.

The only person a lack of sharing of information, opinions & speculation helps is Dec, it gives him more shade over what has happened and ultimately makes the situation easier for him. When there are millions of pounds of working class peoples money at stake people have every right to share opinions, speculation & information.

If you’re going to quote someone, be accurate. I did not say all your money I said your money. If you have friends who have invested and are worried they are right to be worried. They have given money to a non authorised company(fact). That in itself is extremely worrying.

It is even more worrying that the company has told multiple lies to these ‘clients’(fact). It’s also worrying that the company has then appointed a top 100 legal team to defend IFU & Dec from a police investigation(fact).

Possibly the most concerning element is that the company your friends have invested their money into when compared with Ponzi schemes seems to have been following the same roadmap as other Ponzi schemes have throughout the past. Now this could be an absolute coincidence…

You talk about people speculating and having opinions like it’s a bad thing. It is not. This forum in the early days may have stopped more people from investing. It has given people who have invested a place to talk through ideas. To some degree it may give these extremely stressed worried people some comfort.

The only person a lack of sharing of information, opinions & speculation helps is Dec, it gives him more shade over what has happened and ultimately makes the situation easier for him. When there are millions of pounds of working class peoples money at stake people have every right to share opinions, speculation & information.
Exactly this. Us Staying quiet is what they want. The only person it helps is Declan and who ever else is involved.

I would love to pick your brain on this, so let me ask you, do you think this investigation ends well? Do you think Declan has employed his legal team to get him through a rough patch and everyone is going to not only get their money back, but get their ROI back too (the money they see in their accounts)

So let me ask you another question, do you think 3-5% avg daily ROI is possible, some occasions 8% a day?

So I assume your friends have contacted DC Andrew Banks of the Econmic Crime Unit(?). And Mr Banks has confirmed your friends will recieve their money back, including the mind blowing returns(?). I also assume your friends have spoken to the Financial Conduct Authority to ascertain the true position regarding investing4you and Declan, and your friends are completely comfortable with Declan’s stories and lies. I, yet again, assume that your friends are completely comfortable after having the conversations with the above authorities.

I assume your friends have at least some shred of evidence that their money is safe and, no, a screenshot of a cheap app does not suffice.
Do your friends even know where their money is supposed to be? Is it a bank? If it is a bank is it a UK bank or, I don’t know, say one in Panama?

there is one very simple question your friends could ask Declan, where EXACTLY is their money right now? It should be very easy for Declan to provide the name and contact details of the institution. Thus allowing all the victims to independently verify that they are not victims. There are loads of other questions, but I think this would be my first.

Declan can’t do this. It’s not that he won’t, he can’t. The money has gone.
He can’t name the institution as there isn’t one.

Last edited:
Back