Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
If you’re going to quote someone, be accurate. I did not say all your money I said your money. If you have friends who have invested and are worried they are right to be worried. They have given money to a non authorised company(fact). That in itself is extremely worrying.

It is even more worrying that the company has told multiple lies to these ‘clients’(fact). It’s also worrying that the company has then appointed a top 100 legal team to defend IFU & Dec from a police investigation(fact).

Possibly the most concerning element is that the company your friends have invested their money into when compared with Ponzi schemes seems to have been following the same roadmap as other Ponzi schemes have throughout the past. Now this could be an absolute coincidence…

You talk about people speculating and having opinions like it’s a bad thing. It is not. This forum in the early days may have stopped more people from investing. It has given people who have invested a place to talk through ideas. To some degree it may give these extremely stressed worried people some comfort.

The only person a lack of sharing of information, opinions & speculation helps is Dec, it gives him more shade over what has happened and ultimately makes the situation easier for him. When there are millions of pounds of working class peoples money at stake people have every right to share opinions, speculation & information.
I think we can ascertain now that he is not FCA regulated, and I believe Dec himself has stated he will be reprimanded for this in posts I’ve seen.
I completely agree that certain messages have differed slightly, and this is a worrying thing, which I put in my opening post.
As I have said there have been some fantastic posts on this thread helping worried clients but also at the same time there has been accusations and opinions which cannot be proven that have heightened the situation for clients.
I aren’t being funny but if you potentially have got a fair bit of cash wouldn’t you be employing the top solicitors to help you fight this case. Hey you never know if this ends up being legit (which I doubt, so don’t shoot me) then he could use these said solicitors to knock on a few peoples doors on here

I think we can ascertain now that he is not FCA regulated, and I believe Dec himself has stated he will be reprimanded for this in posts I’ve seen.
I completely agree that certain messages have differed slightly, and this is a worrying thing, which I put in my opening post.
As I have said there have been some fantastic posts on this thread helping worried clients but also at the same time there has been accusations and opinions which cannot be proven that have heightened the situation for clients.
I aren’t being funny but if you potentially have got a fair bit of cash wouldn’t you be employing the top solicitors to help you fight this case. Hey you never know if this ends up being legit (which I doubt, so don’t shoot me) then he could use these said solicitors to knock on a few peoples doors on here
He doesn’t need the said solicitors
he can come knock on my door now

He's tried to pull the wool over so many peoples eye's he's done it to himself. Declan not only believes but has been advised he has don't no criminal wrong doing.

To my amazement I am now under
investigation by the police in relation to the company. It would appear that because the
trading has been so successful they feel a need to investigate whether it is legitimate or not. I
deny any criminality and have instructed JMW Solicitors to represent me.

He's tried to pull the wool over so many peoples eye's he's done it to himself. Declan not only believes but has been advised he has don't no criminal wrong doing.

To my amazement I am now under
investigation by the police in relation to the company. It would appear that because the
trading has been so successful they feel a need to investigate whether it is legitimate or not. I
deny any criminality and have instructed JMW Solicitors to represent me.
He’s possibly referring to the abundance of accusations that he’s running a Ponzi scheme, have you ever wondered that???

The messages don’t differ slightly the contradict each other that’s not a slight difference.

The only reason Dec has got a fair bit of cash is from investors, he was a supermarket delivery driver before this. I assume the monthly salary from a supermarket wouldn’t pay for 30 minutes of a top legal firms time.

I don’t know why DC Banks has to even investigate, all he has to do is come on here and find all the evidence himself, it’s right here, black and white. Can see the CPS pursuing this all the way by taking the words of an internet thread to be legitimate evidence in this case. Come on, this is leaning on the side of a scam but we still don’t have concrete evidence that it is one. I for one hope Dec does come out in the end and prove people wrong.

The messages don’t differ slightly the contradict each other that’s not a slight difference.

The only reason Dec has got a fair bit of cash is from investors, he was a supermarket delivery driver before this. I assume the monthly salary from a supermarket wouldn’t pay for 30 minutes of a top legal firms time.
How can he use Ponzi money to pay a solicitor??

Back