Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I hope your friends still Have the “profits”
It’s gonna get messy when it all needs to be paid back.
I know we are classing our family investor as lucky at the moment as they never took any money out
Been looking into it legally and of course they would have to pay it back if they had.
We have spoken with the bank however but,
The bank don't seem much help at the moment either as said person
Chose to give them them there money.
Also when you add in not registered
It's not looking good
All the best tho people.

I’ve read all these posts and tbf there’s as many lies being spouted from you lot as there has been from Declan 15k minimum buy ins, 45k given to go and spend just to show off in order to lure more clients in ! Just absolute rubbish . I don’t mind reading useful facts but once we’ve gotten over the fact he’s not fca registered there’s really not much substance in anything else being said .

It seems to be from the same accounts as well. I've noticed the same. I read 9 pages of people spouting rubbish, then in the next paragraph, asking people to private message them for some basic information on it all. Crazy hahah.

Seems like Scunthorpe's gossip brigade have all created accounts.

Was these people giving money to investing4you, or was they putting money in through other peoples accounts. No one was able to invest a few weeks ago, he created an artificial waiting list to create a fear of missing out situation.
I tried to put money in for 8 weeks, I tried to reach him on every platform and failed. I'm no fan boy
I’ve read all these posts and tbf there’s as many lies being spouted from you lot as there has been from Declan 15k minimum buy ins, 45k given to go and spend just to show off in order to lure more clients in ! Just absolute rubbish . I don’t mind reading useful facts but once we’ve gotten over the fact he’s not fca registered there’s really not much substance in anything else being said
Chinese whispers, I think theirs a possibility that someone with an account has ripped off a load of other people, it's only a suspicion. I think the 45k rumour has come about from a car that was purchased, but I know the owner of that car is genuine and gutted with what has gone on in the last week.

I’ve read all these posts and tbf there’s as many lies being spouted from you lot as there has been from Declan 15k minimum buy ins, 45k given to go and spend just to show off in order to lure more clients in ! Just absolute rubbish . I don’t mind reading useful facts but once we’ve gotten over the fact he’s not fca registered there’s really not much substance in anything else being said .
If you believe in 5% daily returns, I don't know what else to tell you.

I tried to put money in for 8 weeks, I tried to reach him on every platform and failed. I'm no fan boy

Chinese whispers, I think theirs a possibility that someone with an account has ripped off a load of other people, it's only a suspicion. I think the 45k rumour has come about from a car that was purchased, but I know the owner of that car is genuine and gutted with what has gone on in the last week.
They stated that Declan just dropped the money in there account and told them to go show off try and get more people involved! I know more people who couldn’t get in than who actually got in . A classic scheme stops when the investing stops however I know for an absolute fact of 3 friends trying there hardest to put well over 100k in between them without success . Again if this is a scam let’s just hear solid facts please

They stated that Declan just dropped the money in there account and told them to go show off try and get more people involved! I know more people who couldn’t get in than who actually got in . A classic scheme stops when the investing stops however I know for an absolute fact of 3 friends trying there hardest to put well over 100k in between them without success . Again if this is a scam let’s just hear solid facts please
I had a friend going through other friends trying to get in through the back door. Almost waving £30k in his face. Not a hint of interest. This is far far deeper than anyone on here understands at the minute.
A scammer that doesn't want people's money. Point blank refusing deposits and still paying out tens of thousands of pounds. Really bizarre!

Fact: Declan has told every person involved something different.
Fact: he’s given up his lap tops etc to the police
Fact. He has got some very good and very expensive criminal defence lawyers working his case
Fact. He never made a trade himself (not sure if anyone else did)
Fact. He was using Libertex as a broker (whether they were actually trading or not is still up for debate)
Fact. He is no longer answering calls or messages (previously very willing to chat)
Fact. He was never registered with the FCA and never actually applied to register. (We have written proof of the claims he made regarding this)

I think at this stage it’s very important to keep things factual and await more information from clients of I4U. As of right now 50% of the messages from the last 41 pages have been pure ****: helpful to nobody and not doing anything to help find the truth at all.

The key objective here should be in getting clients to come forward with useful information, and providing clients with information so that they can best look after themselves. I just had to spend over an hour reading through message after message before getting to this stage!

Let’s keep it factual, keep speculation to a minimum, and await some real information :)

PS. Stop with the **** Life of Brian meme. We get it, your humour hasn’t evolved since the 80s.

Back