Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
look bruv just get on ta ya blood dec and arsk him where the footy clubs paper is brethren
Did you mean bredrin?
Couldn't give a flying about the footy money lol I mean asif! What are u on about.
Is clients money there yay or nay.
And I still can't believe you think that the no ey wud be returned today if it was unfrozen today. Lol

So apparently bank accounts and paypal been unfrozen, solicitors are in the process of retrieving funds from libertex then the solicitors will distribute the funds accordingly as declan can not do so with him not being fca registered.

My outcome is this all Sounds positive news believe it or don't believe it but at the end of the day its good to hear something positive not some of the bull **** that as been said before.

However only time will tell when these things materialise and evidence can be provided.
You need to get your 79 IQ around this spam fritter

look bruv just get on ta ya blood dec and arsk him where the footy clubs paper is brethren
Its becoming clearer now..
Scam fritter is a client clearly.. upset that he has put maybe all his money in and now has nothing left quite like ian beele.
Dont worry dont be upset. Possibly you can pay for your kids football boots yourself without his tax bill.. or maybe not now..
Cheer up the horizon is looking good.

Did you mean bredrin?
Couldn't give a flying about the footy money lol I mean asif! What are u on about.
Is clients money there yay or nay.
And I still can't believe you think that the no ey wud be returned today if it was unfrozen today. Lol
So once again who unfroze the money seems your the fountain of knowledge ?
and as for the football clubs money it was promised by the person who’s account is shown on the app
so it must be true
my sons football team are buying a mini bus with their share

Its becoming clearer now..
Scam fritter is a client clearly.. upset that he has put maybe all his money in and now has nothing left quite like ian beele.
Dont worry dont be upset. Possibly you can pay for your kids football boots yourself without his tax bill.. or maybe not now..
Cheer up the horizon is looking good.
Spoken like someone who had a payout
hope you kept the receipts

Wait
So once again who unfroze the money seems your the fountain of knowledge ?
and as for the football clubs money it was promised by the person who’s account is shown on the app
so it must be true
my sons football team are buying a mini bus with their share
So dec didn't promise u the money haha u sed he did.
Not a fountain of knowledge at all and I'm not saying it is defo unfrozen but fuxk me the fact ur accou t holder doesn't have it yet doesn't mean jack

Strange how you joined this forum today
and announced the moneys been unfrozen
because you heard it from your mates dads cousins uncle in the pub
Now your just making things up just like u did wen u sed Dec promised u 250k because now its the account holder who did

Back