Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
You mean the second hand one?
second hand is so much different how?? Stop commenting for the sake of it..

Hoodledoodle since your the professional here why dont you just tell us all its a ponzi already then?? Just say in black and white its a ponzi.. you clearly know so much so come on just say it?? Or cant you? Are you not sure?

The fact that you even asked question 2 makes me realise it's a waste of my time to even debate this with you.
I see the claim alot and would like to know how any1 knows for a fact that no one else on the planet makes them numbers? You say the worlds best so you must know for a fact that no one else ever on the planet does it. So you must get about abit no?

When lionel messi was baby in the slums of argentina. Starta kicking a can about at 3. Some one said he was gonna be the best football player the planet has ever seen. Everyone laughed as it was impossible

I see the claim alot and would like to know how any1 knows for a fact that no one else on the planet makes them numbers? You say the worlds best so you must know for a fact that no one else ever on the planet does it. So you must get about abit no?
Yeah can't wait to see him on the front cover of forbes magazine, then this lot will see haha

That is obviously the question and no1 knows but all this speculation hasnt helped at all. I know people who are invested and altho there world came tumbling down so to speak. Had no reason to doubt the process and this has now made them worry like mad.
And yet its only speculation
And yet so easy for Declan to prove everyone wrong. Instead he lawyers up and turns his phone off….

I see there have been no official updates from the man himself, despite multiple dead certs that the money is no longer frozen….

1. Could never prove trades? Or just didn't?
2. You can catagorically claim that no1 on the planet can make 3% ish a day?
And i mean you have seen every trader in the worlds books?
3. Who asked BEFORE the accounts were frozen. Where are the funds? When did he deny a request to see where funds are?
4. Former employment is irrelevant and was that even his last job before not working? When was his linkedin profile updated as you all like to use that?
5. The bit that makes you laugh. Pretty sure the update was about people going to he house not the police. And how would they charged with more stuff if trading was only going to commense after it was all done?

Alot of speculation in there.

It dont matter to me if its right or wrong.
The thing that makes me laugh is your so certain but yet none of it would stand up in court

I'll answer those questions just in case anyone else has the same questions and it will be nice to have a summary in one post rather then several.

1. Could never prove trades? Or just didn't?

To answer your question no client has ever proved trades and Declan just didn't.

More detail -

Declan is obligated to provide clients with information for each and every trade made with their money, this is for tax purposes. Its easy to get this information generally he would log into the trade platform select that account and run a report - get a PDF or a spreadsheet of some description and email it to the client.

From the clients who've posted here or talked to me directly they have either
1) Provided I4U own website Transaction report - which is just an overall daily summary
2) Provided nothing apart from an accusation or deflection to change the subject
3) Confirmed that they have never seen this information.

2. You can catagorically claim that no1 on the planet can make 3% ish a day?

Although not "impossible" its vastly improbable when you look into the numbers. Delcan is claiming to make in a month what most big firms manage in a year - with no more then an apparent hobby level interest and experience of trading or work experience. I'll accept that it is possible but then Unicorn's could exist - just because no one has seen one does not mean they are not real!

As I said its vastly improbable - why would Declan who can make 3% a day be working for anyone else but himself - why bother with all the hassle of it and running a business?

For Example over 260 "business days" in a year.
January 1st 2020 - Declan invests £1000 and earns 3% a day
April 2020 - £1000 has grown into £5897.79
August 2020 - now Declan has £77,184
December 2020 - now Declan has £1,073,487

In 1 year Declan is a millionaire - Like I said above why would he bother doing this for anyone else?

Lets look if after 1 year he does the same again but this time he starts with £750,000 leaving him £250,000 salary to live on.

January 1st 2021 - Declan invests £750,000 and earns 3% a day.
April 2021 - £750,000 has grown to £4,423,346
August 2021 - now Declan has £57,888,123
December 2021 - now Declan has £805,115,275

Simply put if anyone can make 3% a day they will be working for Wall Street. They will be commanding a Blank check salary (I would want a percentage cut of money made) and investment firms will be giving them $Billions to use with their trading strategy. Think of the above numbers with $1,000,000,000 as the starting number. Bear in mind Wall Street has companies who have decades of experience, with close to 200,000 employees and all their experience and none of them are even close to the 3% a day Declan has averaged thus far after doing it for 5 years?

Too good to be true is an understatement in this case.

3. Who asked BEFORE the accounts were frozen. Where are the funds? When did he deny a request to see where funds are?

I tried to contact Declan and never got an answer and when I went to public places like social media to open a channel of communication I was told I was making slanderous claims (not being FCA Authorised).

There are clients who have talked to me who have asked questions about where money is, insurance and the likes - they were given answers which placated them at the time such as the FCA was in progress at the time and everything is above board. Declan was asked to show detail trade information - which would of also shown where the funds were located by extension ( the funds would of been in the trade accounts) but Declan was unable to show any detail on the trades.

4. Former employment is irrelevant and was that even his last job before not working? When was his linkedin profile updated as you all like to use that?

I'm not sure how former employment is irrelevant however - I'm sure most jobs out there where your handling client money and investing it would need some type of experience especially the amounts of money Declan was handling. Maybe if he had some type of experience or training or former employment he would of known he needed FCA authorisation or exemption and would not of been operating his business criminally.

Declan had two linked in profiles both stating working at Tesco as a Delivery driver for 5 years. One of these profiles has now been deleted the other has been updated very recently to reflect that the Tesco job was only for 5 months 5 years ago.

As such there is a large gap in his CV and it was only updated recently Declan could of easily of added his trading experience / work history/ training he has taken in regards to his current line of work.

5. The bit that makes you laugh. Pretty sure the update was about people going to he house not the police. And how would they charged with more stuff if trading was only going to commense after it was all done?

There is simply only one reason Declan cannot resume after this is all done and dusted - Declan is not FCA authorised, it does not matter if he can make 3% a day and he can actually trade and do what he claims to do. Until he has FCA authorisation Declan cannot perform regulated activities.

Declan could trade personally for himself but cannot continue operating I4U / investing money for other people - even giving people financial advice or instructing others on how to do what he does would be against regulated activities.

So in a nutshell
try and follow this
my son plays football
one of Declan’s biggest supporters is involved with said football club
he ( the Declan worshipper) has promised that Declan ( the Investing4you messiah) is giving the club £250k
im guessing there will be a dec statue erected at the entrance to the car park
I’m sure this we will be on look north soon and just like you stated the moneys now been cleared and declan will probably by mayor in a couple of weeks
Leave them be anyone with half a brain cell knows its a scam, there just close associates trying to buy time or make excuses

Back