Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I believe PayPal handle their disputes differently, it's PayPal refunding these clients, not I4U. Solicitors are forwarded them to dispute the payment.
So who and where does the funds come from, because the statement shows it’s Investing4You? I’m a big user of PayPal and have had disputes returned in the past from PayPal when international users haven’t sent items paid for. In those situations it always appears from PayPal and not the supplier?”

received the email from Sahar, the solicitor and followed the steps. I think all customers who paid via PayPal received the email. Then Investing4You LTD reviewed my request, and refunded the funds to me. I’d not long been in, so I’m quite happy to have pretty much all my balance back. Has anyone else done the same or am I just the lucky one?
So you’ve had all your money back ?

I call bull

So you’ve had all your money back ?

I call bull
I’ve had all of my deposits back, not any interest made. However I was only involved for 2 weeks. But yes, I’ve received all my deposits.

Why would it be bull? I’ve provided my statement above.

I’m not saying it’s resolved, or everyone is getting their money back.

I’m asking if any other PayPal users received theirs also?

I thought this would be the best place to ask, with there being so many other investors on here.

I’ve had all of my deposits back, not any interest made. However I was only involved for 2 weeks. But yes, I’ve received all my deposits.

Why would it be bull? I’ve provided my statement above.

I’m not saying it’s resolved, or everyone is getting their money back.

I’m asking if any other PayPal users received theirs also?

I thought this would be the best place to ask, with there being so many other investors on here.
Anyone else had their investment back ?
Yes ive had the same as Simon.21….

I have had my investment back via PayPal.
I would recommend that those who invested legitimately (I.e, as a direct client of I4U, not daisy-chaining off the back of another client) to follow the instructions in the last email from the solicitors.
This only counts for those who transferred money via PayPal, obviously.

There is about 15 to 20 of us at work who have had our original investment back, some of us thought it was gone a long time ago but we were wrong I suppose !
Yeah, looks like I was wrong too.
I was convinced my money was never to be seen again after reading all of these posts on here.

I’m extremely grateful it’s returned this close to Christmas, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried.

At the start of all this I spoke with the officer mentioned on this forum and told him I believed it was a scam, and I’d been duped and now I can’t help but feel guilty about that.

I’m going to contact him again and just inform him that I’ve received my money back.

There’s still likely to be a lot of people who haven’t received their money back yet, and complaints like mine are probably slowing it down for them and if it helps any of you get yours back also, or speed up the whole process then it’s the least I can do.

I’ll let you know what they say and best of luck to all those sat waiting still.

Yeah, looks like I was wrong too.
I was convinced my money was never to be seen again after reading all of these posts on here.

I’m extremely grateful it’s returned this close to Christmas, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried.

At the start of all this I spoke with the officer mentioned on this forum and told him I believed it was a scam, and I’d been duped and now I can’t help but feel guilty about that.

I’m going to contact him again and just inform him that I’ve received my money back.

There’s still likely to be a lot of people who haven’t received their money back yet, and complaints like mine are probably slowing it down for them and if it helps any of you get yours back also, or speed up the whole process then it’s the least I can do.

I’ll let you know what they say and best of luck to all those sat waiting still.
Well sorry but I for one do not believe it

Obviously you ain’t gonna post bank statements to prove your reimbursement

Declan is a coward and thief. I’m close to Barnes who was one of the initial gainers and he says your all taking crap. Declan was scammed, that’s his angle, and it snowballed

Don’t spread false hope on here, people are posse off enough and without these kinda cowardly acts

Back