1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

investlibertyreserve.net scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by ismailahmad, Nov 14, 2012.

1. ismailahmad

ismailahmad Recruit

This company investlibertyreserve.net is similar to investlibertyreserve.com and investlibertyreserve.biz.
    I invested $1000 in investlibertyreserve.net but have not got any returns. When I ticket them, the answer was the minimum deposit was changed to $5000 and I was asked to top up another $4000 if I want to get my profit.
    It's a scam and I hope the authorities would take action against this company and close down their site. They are scamming a lot of innocent people who are serious investors.

2. Feisal Rahimtoola

Feisal Rahimtoola Private, 1st Class

Obviously it is a scam. I hope more victims come forward. To me this case appears fit for putting to poll.

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

It's a HYIP. Read this:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html

Invite them to come to this thread and discuss the issue.

I also see that they offer a number of "plans" with different amounts, some under $1000. Ask them to transfer you to a plan with a minimum invest of less than $1k.

Did you deposit via LR? If so, file a complaint there. You may be able to at least interfere with these people's ability to accept funds.

If you are in the USA, file a complaint with IC3.gov Otherwise, ask your bank and local police how to file an internet-based financial fraud complaint in your country.