Investtechfx Technologies, Inc

Zorro's Mask

Recruit
On October 28, 2009 I deposited funds into a live account with Investtechfx. I followed the directions of the web site and have a transaction ID # from paypal. The transaction has cleared my bank and paypal states that the transaction cleared their system. Investtechfx claims they do not have my funds. I have not been able to speak with anyone who can provide any answers for me. I get the impression that I am dealing with an answering service and I won't get a return call. I have asked them to call me back for the last three days. I have yet to receive a return phone call from them. I have noticed that others who have had difficulty in obtaining their funds have had success through your web site. I am hoping to facilitate the return of my funds with your assistance, assuming they ever find them.:mad:

Wish you luck to clear this problem.

I hope for your sake that it isnt a larger amount involved. If one thing, for such i always would use wire trasfer where tracking of fund is much easier.

In case of Paypal, if they sure that your money left their sysyem, they can look as well if investtechfx recieved it. you can start a chargeback if they did, but dont credit to you. Since Paypal probably freeze their account during such case, chances are that will lead to a faster resolution.

Back