1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

InvesttechFX - will they ever return our funds?

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by kaz5, Apr 11, 2011.

1. kaz5

kaz5 Recruit

I too have not received my funds back from InvesttechFX and have been attempting to do so for over one month now. I had opened my account with them in November/December 2008 and am not a VIP member.

I do know that FPA has graded InvesttechFX a scam. I do not know how many traders ever get their funds returned and I am uncertain about what one can do now to get the funds back.

I have sent them bank details, ID copies, utility bills, then they wanted PayPal account information so they got that as well, and now they want Moneybookers account information.

So my question to FPA and members, what do i need to do to get my funds back, short of taking them to court?

Thanks,
    Kaz

UPDATE: I finally received my funds back after about 6 weeks via Moneybookers. OK, it wasn't that much but still i am glad to have the money back.

#1 kaz5, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  2. zsigmondz

zsigmondz Recruit

Hello kaz5
    I have this problem.
    I sent my request for 03/29/2011, 8 weeks ago and still not sent the money.

I don't know, what to do?
    Ok, I still wait but how long?

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

You'll have to wait until the broker decides when or if you get back some or all of your money. They'll probably keep coming up with more excuses and will likely give you a bunch of reasons to commit your funds for a full year.

Keep fighting. Let them know that if you don't have your money within 2 weeks that you will complain to every regulator and police department in Canada and your home country.

4. Robert Li

Robert Li Private

Any condition when you got your money back?

How come could you get the money back? Any conditions? How does investtechfx replied? Around how much?