IQoption is a Scam

Aarón

Private
The text in spanish is " Hola ! su cuenta fue bloqueada para siempre por razones de seguridad. Una actividad sospechosa y el hecho de fraude fueron encontrados en su cuenta. Gracias por contactar con IQoption." the same text translate in english is " Hello , your account was blocked for always by security reason. it was found fraudulent activity in your account . Thank you by contact IQoption"

I have never broker any law company. This is a big big mistake for their part.

ruseneca

Master Sergeant
The security department doesn't trust people who make profits or try to withdraw money.

I am constantly requesting withdrawals from IQOption and I receive my funds within 1-2 business days. My last request was on Friday and I received my funds yesterday. As soon as I reach 300%, I am requesting a withdrawal. This is my strategy...
So, if anyone claims that he's innocent and has not breached any terms, then he she should do something instead of writing in forums that a broker is a scam. Moreover, they are CySec regulated, they are obliged to return client's deposit to the sourcing account...

Aarón

Private
Of course I 've reported on Cysech . I have not received any money. I sent they many many emails and not respond me .
It is true that I get to receive some money in the past . But I know how I operated . and that is why I put comments on this broker.

ruseneca

Master Sergeant
Of course I 've reported on Cysech . I have not received any money. I sent they many many emails and not respond me .
It is true that I get to receive some money in the past . But I know how I operated . and that is why I put comments on this broker.

Any abuse with their bonuses?! I am receiving constant offers for bonuses but I never apply for such.What about you?

Pharaoh

Colonel
I am constantly requesting withdrawals from IQOption and I receive my funds within 1-2 business days. My last request was on Friday and I received my funds yesterday. As soon as I reach 300%, I am requesting a withdrawal. This is my strategy...
So, if anyone claims that he's innocent and has not breached any terms, then he she should do something instead of writing in forums that a broker is a scam. Moreover, they are CySec regulated, they are obliged to return client's deposit to the sourcing account...

Maybe the security dept likes you. It seems like it doesn't like some other clients.

ruseneca

Master Sergeant
Maybe the security dept likes you. It seems like it doesn't like some other clients.
Yeah, maybe, by making over 300% every time I make a deposit, I am sure that I am not their favourite "gambler" ;)

By the way, @Aarón, do we have some development right here?! Because CySec could only fine the broker but they cannot return your money back!
At least, did you inform the company for your act of writing to CySec regarding the problem?! Did you ask to release your deposit and send it back to the depositing source?! There's no excuse like "You've withdrawn your deposit and you will not receive anything"...because you haven't withdrawn your deposit but some winnings which could cover the deposit amount but still...At least this is the practise when it comes to problems with accounts due to "security reasons".

Aarón

Private
Yes Rusenca . i have tried Contact with they, but They don't answer me . I have Said to they " I´m starting a reclaim in the Cysech Because of that i will request all my profits and i want are entered in my account