• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IRONFX CHEATING : My account burn out on "black thursday" 15.01.2015

I am having an issue with a company
hello sir
my account number is 24105539 at this company
i also have the same problem before the problem i had 5300$ at the account
but it become negative or -3160$
then they played at the statement i attached it every one can check the crime they made at it Untitled.jpg
they stolen our money and ay end they sait not affected
yes i am sure that they didnot affected cause they stolen millions from our accounts
i chated with them more than 200 times but no result they edit their rules when they need to stolen us
i made complaints at fca and cysec and fscl and at dubai financial autority
but as usual no one care all those authorities i donot knew what is their rule
they leave as victims to scam companies
i intend to made courts against the authorieties also at their countries
i hope we co-operate to get our money back

hello sir
my account number is 24105539 at this company
i also have the same problem before the problem i had 5300$ at the account
but it become negative or -3160$
then they played at the statement i attached it every one can check the crime they made at itView attachment 18536
they stolen our money and ay end they sait not affected
yes i am sure that they didnot affected cause they stolen millions from our accounts
i chated with them more than 200 times but no result they edit their rules when they need to stolen us
i made complaints at fca and cysec and fscl and at dubai financial autority
but as usual no one care all those authorities i donot knew what is their rule
they leave as victims to scam companies
i intend to made courts against the authorieties also at their countries
i hope we co-operate to get our money back

Let's rock to make negative campaign for IRONFX brother ... until they give us solution to solve the problem. go ... go ... go .... :cool:

Thank just once, and don't trade with them :)

I heard one of their account manager told to my friend that they was got omzet decrease in my country, Indonesia ..... LOL .... Maybe also all over the world ....

I hope one of IronFX representative read this thread; and give the best solution.

Hi guys,

Not to raise any panic or anything, but I know a guy who is an IB of IronFX, and he along with another 160 people are going to court against them in Cyprus. They have filled their files in court, and now will be waiting for the date of hearing.

They simply do not pay them any commissions, and they cannot withdraw their funds. So I guess it is an indication of the health of this company.

Hi guys,

Not to raise any panic or anything, but I know a guy who is an IB of IronFX, and he along with another 160 people are going to court against them in Cyprus. They have filled their files in court, and now will be waiting for the date of hearing.

They simply do not pay them any commissions, and they cannot withdraw their funds. So I guess it is an indication of the health of this company.

How to join with them @MollyMalone???

I heard one of their account manager told to my friend that they was got omzet decrease in my country, Indonesia ..... LOL .... Maybe also all over the world ....

I hope one of IronFX representative read this thread; and give the best solution.

Oh trust me they read this, and they also create fake users to praise IronFX as the best company ever...

Back