• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ironfx .... do not want to pay to me

I am having an issue with a company

hibastat

Recruit
Good after noon every one

I am here to tell my story with Ironfx not only to get my money back but also to keep all of you in safe …… my problem start with them since I made profits and I asked for withdraw …. They reject my first withdrawal application without any reasons then I made the second one same result ….then I start feel worried and start feel that company face financial problem specially when I heard about them problems in china …then I heard very strange demand
They asked me to withdrawal the money to the bank ….but I made the deposit by neteller and the law said if you deposit in bank you have to transfer to the bank …if you deposit by webmoney you have to withdrawal to webmoney …..But they know that I do not have bank account because Syrian people they not allowed to open bank account in this period …and when I opened the account my account manager know that so they use my weakness point to avoid any payment …. I said it ok maybe I can talk to someone maybe he can help in the company but all the answers was negative …
So please just advise me what I have to do

Please check the attachment to see the whole case
1.PNGCapture.PNG

there starts dirty tricks, I suggest search for possibility to open bank account and do it as soon as possible...

Make certain to warn as many of your fellow Syrians as possible about this new trick they have for holding money.

Any chance you can open an account in a nearby country? That would make any failure to pay much simpler for an FPA Traders Court case.

there starts dirty tricks, I suggest search for possibility to open bank account and do it as soon as possible...

i have been trying long time but its not possible ... its very small issue but they do not want to help ...

i have tryied many time to open banka ccount but no way ... i tried even the offsure banks also rejected

i am trying to move the account to another broker... i hope they accept

Very very very cheap and dirty trick they applied on your account.

Now to come to solution.

You can tell them that its your rules that you have to withdraw money same way s you deposited money so why you are asking for my bank account. Warn them that If they do not return your money then you will file case to high authority and on forums.

I do not feel comfortable to IronFX.. I think this case maybe escalated. you should try to open bank account too.

Good after noon every one

I am here to tell my story with Ironfx not only to get my money back but also to keep all of you in safe …… my problem start with them since I made profits and I asked for withdraw …. They reject my first withdrawal application without any reasons then I made the second one same result ….then I start feel worried and start feel that company face financial problem specially when I heard about them problems in china …then I heard very strange demand
They asked me to withdrawal the money to the bank ….but I made the deposit by neteller and the law said if you deposit in bank you have to transfer to the bank …if you deposit by webmoney you have to withdrawal to webmoney …..But they know that I do not have bank account because Syrian people they not allowed to open bank account in this period …and when I opened the account my account manager know that so they use my weakness point to avoid any payment …. I said it ok maybe I can talk to someone maybe he can help in the company but all the answers was negative …
So please just advise me what I have to do

Please check the attachment to see the whole case
View attachment 18214View attachment 18215

thats why I use webmoney. siepmre me ayudan es casos como tuyo.
Se puede quejarse su instancia

As far as I know, there's no law against having a bank account in another country. AML rules care about who the account owner is, not about where the account owner chooses to do banking. Many Iranian traders have accounts in other countries to get around forex restrictions in Iran.

This doesn't explain why IronFx won't let Hibastat withdraw to his Neteller account.

Back