• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx : Whistleblower corner

I am having an issue with a company
I would love to see this as I can't see an example where someone has raised specific issues and for it to be solved in public here by the two parties with respect to IronFX - no hiding behind any "confidentiality", "proprietary information", "T&C's", etc. Not saying I've read every thread so sorry if this has happened and I'm wrong.

I could not see this in the trader court cases against IronFX and they are quite old. IronFX should have participated in them IMO although I agree if the evidence is there and rep's don't partake judgement should be passed as it was.

I'm not on anyone's side, just really interested in getting to the facts. I'm a very sceptical person and the internet makes this even worse. Happy to adjudicate.

Se necessario, posso inviare ai moderatori del forum tutte le prove necessarie via e-mail, prova di bonifici bancari, schermate ecc.

Please delete previous post.......If is necessary, I can send to the forum moderators all the necessary proofs via e-mail, proofs of bank transfers, screenshot etc.

….in front of all, without signing any confidential trap clauses :) hum, including 3 years legal interest rates (would be a very minimum)

Considering Cy Financial Ombudsman , his role remains in the limit of a financial mediator only.

….. do take a close look at the present FOS letter, there is no better prove of robbery and crime……what more would be needed

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...re-of-your-pending-withdrawal-requests.54068/ p6

Dear IronFx representative,
did you say that there are no criminal files against managers of your company?
Please read the letter that was sent by the Munich Prosecutor to some witnesses. It does not seem to relate to a non-existing file:

Attachments

• IRONFX MUNICH.jpg
    IRONFX MUNICH.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 9
At the address support@ironfx.com nobody answers, I have also written to info@ironfx.com ,funding@ironfx.com, response@ironfx.com, nobody answer, every week from 3 years . My account number is 15001690, amount on this account is 10660 eur. Whithdrawal is in pending from 9 march 2015.
What is the reason for this wait? These are the savings of a lifetime ...I want to clarify that these are deposit only money made, not profits made

Dear MC (name hidden to protect confidentiality),

Thank you for your comments, none of which is factually correct.

You chose not to disclose critical information in this public forum in order to create false and defamatory allegations.

The facts are as follows: you chose to refer your case to the FOS on 24 November 2015 and a decision was issued AGAINST you on 8 August 2017. Below you can find a relevant extract of the said decision which is self-explanatory.

Please state the correct facts and full facts when making allegations against the company

For any further information please refer to this link the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/

We consider this false allegation now closed.

Attachments

• marc56 FPA.PNG
    marc56 FPA.PNG
    100.1 KB · Views: 8
….in front of all, without signing any confidential trap clauses :) hum, including 3 years legal interest rates (would be a very minimum)

Considering Cy Financial Ombudsman , his role remains in the limit of a financial mediator only.

….. do take a close look at the present FOS letter, there is no better prove of robbery and crime……what more would be needed

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...re-of-your-pending-withdrawal-requests.54068/ p6

Dear oscarra,

Please refer to our answer to marc56 above (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-whistleblower-corner.53703/page-7), which covers some of your commentary below.

For any other issues or repeated defamatory commentary or false allegations you want to post on the FPA site please refer to the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/

Thank you.

You chose not to disclose critical information in this public forum in order to create false and defamatory allegations.

The facts are as follows: you chose to refer your case to the FOS on 24 November 2015 and a decision was issued AGAINST you on 8 August 2017. Below you can find a relevant extract of the said decision which is self-explanatory.

Please state the correct facts and full facts when making allegations against the company

For any further information please refer to this link the “IronFX – Falsely Accused Broker” thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ironfx-falsely-accused-broker.54115/

Please post in full, not just extracts. Certainly highlight the relevant passages your are referring to but post the whole document. Posting pieces creates suspicion, which I know you do not want. If it contains confidential info. simply redact it before posting.

It looks as all Iron clients are on the losing side, kind of alarming…..hum

Nether the less, any phrasings paragraphs of Brokers Terms& Conditions may be disputed in front of legal instances, it doesn’t matter even if they have hundreds of Top British Scam Lawyers, we seen what happened to the last crook.

Also refereeing to our Taiwan member’s FOS decision, rather very clear to understand.

Addition: Find attached the full Decision of the Financial Ombudsman
Please post in full, not just extracts. Certainly highlight the relevant passages your are referring to but post the whole document. Posting pieces creates suspicion, which I know you do not want. If it contains confidential info. simply redact it before posting.

Dear BinaryLad

Please see attached as requested. Certain client info has been redacted for confidentiality reasons.

As proven by all the exchanges in this thread (and if you take client marc56 as an example, in repeated threads on the FPA site) the postings are either repeated and completely baseless or defamatory (by non-clients) or, where clients have been identified, their claims are either closed or selected information is presented in such a way so as to misrepresent the actual facts.

We request moderators to review the threads on FPA site and the "Scam" rating is removed.

This will ensure the continued transparency and impartiality of the FPA as a forum for addressing TRUE and FACTUAL verified client claims.

Thank you.

AsstModerator Note: The attachment to this post has been removed, The client's full name was exposed in this attachment. Posting it was unethical and may also have been illegal.

Back