Is it possible to be making JUST $200 per week without risking too much per trade

Francis Aneke

Recruit
So what if you don't want to be greedy?, what if you want to grab a few dollars in other not to loose much per week?
So can you manage to escape with $200 per week. I have been with binary options because of the huge quick returns, but some how its not as easy as we see it because you can loose what you have easily on next trade also because when you enter a trade: No going back, and there for it tends to be more like a gambling....

But I use to see forex as a trade that you can do with relaxed mind, and can exit if you notice you are loosing.
Except that the returns per trade is far less when compared to Binary options...
Therefore I decided not to be greedy if only I could manage to come out with $200 or a little bit less, per week..even though I have not lasted 1 year...

So fellas is that possible?
If it is possible, then how much do you think I will use to open an account to achieve this?

I won’t lie but honestly I opened 500 USD account in January, it currently stands at 15k, if you simply cut this to weeks then it means near 2k, now of course I am not comfortable with laying further details but just saying that it is definitely possible.

If you have enough patience on your self then you can make it for sure, Also do not let yourself be influenced by greed during trading. Best of luck.

You can make it, but it depends on the size of your account. If you have $2,000 that's 10% a week. It's relatively risky, but doable. If you have $500 it's more likely you'll blow up your account.

First, avoid binary options. Even if you are profitable, good luck withdrawing those profits from most binary brokers.

Second, your initial goal in forex is to make any level of profit while keeping the risk on your account low. If you make 10% 2 weeks in a row and then blow out half your account the third week, you'll have to take bigger risks afterwards just to catch up.

Depending on your capital you can take risk and make profit if you had millions of capital then no problem you can make $200 in a week easily . With thousands you must be much careful while taking risk . If you loose you will feel difficulty to recover .

Depending on your capital you can take risk and make profit if you had millions of capital then no problem you can make $200 in a week easily . With thousands you must be much careful while taking risk . If you loose you will feel difficulty to recover .

Millions?

Well not millions if risk 1% per trade (standard MM) then 20K should be enough I think.

Back