• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Is mt4live.com verified results?

I haven't checked all the abilities and limitations of MT4Live. I do know that some MT sharing sites allow users to upload reports that may have been edited. Other allow filtering by time or comments on trades.

Even if those are 100% of the trades and all the data is pulled straight from the broker, the broker's name is covered. There are some "super eas" out there that only show impossibly successful live results on one or two brokers mixed in with demos from any reputable broker.

It looks like the EA opens a pile of trades with no SL and then uses a hold and pray strategy. This works - until the market goes far enough against you and the inevitable margin call comes.

Back