Is this a classic Tinder scam? - Airpas.io

turkishboy

Recruit
Hi am feeling sorry of You as well how disappointing could be that situation we are in all I could do now to make the action legal action at least do something they have a ours kew checks so must be legal at some point and authorities can search yes the receiver i am in touch with website fund recovery co and out side of uk website my charge back i am helping myself for now using that help
be carefull for website fund recovery..ı try that..but they are scammer too..they have interesting method for scam..they write me..save my invest ..send my money to my blockchain.com..but want 0.2 BTC for ı can withdrawl..fake bitcoin!!

MrConfused

Recruit
My Shanghai “friend” messaged me that all founds are being moved to wuffx global, all I had to do is to make account from email that was used on winsie and deposit 1800 USD for activation and all founds can be withdrawn instant.

cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ this website is down for good I think.

FPA Forums Team Note: We just had a friend check it from inside of China. It loaded. From outside of China, it sometimes loads and sometimes doesn't.

turkishboy

Recruit
My Shanghai “friend” messaged me that all founds are being moved to wuffx global, all I had to do is to make account from email that was used on winsie and deposit 1800 USD for activation and all founds can be withdrawn instant.

cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ this website is down for good I think.

FPA Forums Team Note: We just had a friend check it from inside of China. It loaded. From outside of China, it sometimes loads and sometimes doesn't.
lost 1800 $ too..they are total scam...

PK494

Master Sergeant
no activated new scam platform..I'm tired from lost money...

DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY MORE MONEY!!!! IT IS A TRAP AND THEY HAVE PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK LEGIT HERE.

REPORT THEM ASAP
. Authorities will work on catching them. We are not the only ones who fell into this trap. It's a huge scheme. They won't be off the guard that easily.

But Please do not send them more money or to any other websites that promise you to get money back. 99.9% is a LIE!!!!

turkishboy

Recruit
DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY MORE MONEY!!!! IT IS A TRAP AND THEY HAVE PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK LEGIT HERE.

REPORT THEM ASAP
. Authorities will work on catching them. We are not the only ones who fell into this trap. It's a huge scheme. They won't be off the guard that easily.

But Please do not send them more money or to any other websites that promise you to get money back. 99.9% is a LIE!!!!
i know..%100 scam..thanks

FmrBrokerExecutive

Master Sergeant
The naivety of people falling for these recovery scams or that they can get rich from TINDER matches just makes me so sad. Be SMART people! :(