• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

LibraFX

Too Bad LibraFX is completely unregulated and also feels that 2 critical pieces of due diligence (the auditing company's name and the LPs name) should be kept secret.

Some brokers have been known to brag about who their LPs are. After what happened to PFG, I'd think any broker that wants to maintain credibility would get the best possible auditing company and brag about which one it is.

Brokers that refuse to share this information only invite speculation that there is no auditor and no LP.

Hi LibraFx,
I am Winda Dwi Janingrum, I also your client who made a withdrawal request but still no proccess until now.

This is my story,
1. Last week I created live account and deposit $200 use neteller, its need 3 days to $$ come to my account.
2. at FOMC, I made profit about $963, so my balance become $1.163. Then the true story begin.
3. I made a withdrawal request $850, then librafx sent me email ask why i make withdrawal request so soon.
4. I said, I live from trading, and I need $$ to continue my live.
5. LibraFX said, because of anti money laundry policy, only $200 can withdraw use neteller (as big as initial deposit) and the rest profit must use bank transfer.
6. Oke, I agree, then I sent bank account detail to librafx.
7. My $200 just withdraw from MT4 history, but until now it not yet come to my neteller account.
8. LibraFx said, its because depend on neteller.com as proccessor, Ok I ll wait.
9. Then about rest $650 profit use bank, why still no process? until now? my balance not yet withdraw until now.
10. Then I check at WHOIS Search, Domain Name, Website, and IP Tools - Who.is show that librafx.com will expires on September 23, 2014. What?
11. How about my $$ if librafx.com will expires on September 23, 2014.
12. Librafx, please confirm this to proccess my withdrawal request soon!!!

Thanks.

Dear Winda,
I have discussed this with the support agent who has been dealing with you
1) We processed the Neteller withdrawal as soon as you asked for it, we do not know why they take time in sending the funds back. We have spoken with them today and they said it should take a few more days.
2) Regarding the bank wire - we have processed this as well and you were emailed about this earlier today, please allow a few days (the bank told us you should receive the funds by or on 12/9).
3) Regarding our website registration, you are quite right - it is expiring soon, and we are renewing it. Watch this space :)

Thank you for your business with us so far, and we can see you still left some funds in the account to keep on trading - best of luck!

All the best
LibraFX

Hi LibraFx,

My Withdrawal Request Status at September 12, 2014:

Neteller ($200) : OK!
Bank Transfer ($650) : OK!

Thanks to LibraFX, FPA team and all traders.
I hope LibraFX have long live business and give better services nextime!
But I stop trading at LibraFx, because last night I got Lost all my rest $$.

Thanks.

No regulator.

No evidence to support the existence of any claimed auditor or LP.

These are huge warning flags.

I am 3 weeks ago making withdrawal requests of my profits and I can not.

Do not answer my emails and chat does not work.

What's happening?

Wolney F Queiroz

libra fx seem to have gone offline i have funds with them in a life account but the website is no longer working.

Back