• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem LiteForex Disabled My Account & Wiped Off My Profit!

I am having an issue with a company
Just curious, the liteforex price feed and website have been down for several hours now......have they been shut down?:nerd:

The website seems fine now. Most likely there was a temporary outage. The FPA isn't the only forex site to be hit with denial of service attacks.

Hello,

Yes, we faced problems yesterday. Very sorry for that. We will compensate all the losses if there were any. Please visit our official thread at PFA for details: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/3131-liteforex-org-55.html

People should not trade with these Russian Brokers, they are all scams, It is better to trade with Government regulated Brokers in Europe.

People should not trade with these Russian Brokers, they are all scams, It is better to trade with Government regulated Brokers in Europe.

Hello,
Could you please explain, in what way we scammed you?

way to scam

Hello,
In order to troubleshoot the problem, we need to see all your log files. Please send them to eng.support@liteforex.org

More then 10 days gone. My problem yet not solved. Still not able to open any position. I have capability to make profit and for this reason you are not allowing me to trade. You are intigating as scam broker. 3rd class service :mad:

More then 10 days gone. My problem yet not solved. Still not able to open any position. I have capability to make profit and for this reason you are not allowing me to trade. You are intigating as scam broker. 3rd class service :mad:

Everything must be fixed by now.

Back