• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem LiteForex Disabled My Account & Wiped Off My Profit!

I am having an issue with a company
Hello vodkatzrick,

This is an old thread. It was created in August 2011 by a person who tried to deceive our company and to steal the bonus money we used to offer to our clients at that time. Actually there were several groups of traders, who initiated a coordinated attack on our company. The thread you are reading was not the only one; those people wanted to threaten us and made a lot of similar threads at FPA in Scam Folder. That’s why you can’t see all of my answers to their posts in this thread – they are scattered around many threads. Some of those guys even filed a case against us at FPA, which we won. Where are they now, I wonder?

Concerning your questions.
1. Nothing is wrong. If you are a trader (not a person who tries to steal the bonus), it’s up to you what trading strategy to choose.
2. You can open 2 and more accounts. Actually you can open up to 10 accounts using 1 registration profile at LiteForex. What you can’t do is to create several profiles, because there are a lot of ways to steal money using different registration profiles.
3. Sorry, I can’t understand what you mean. Could you please rephrase your question?

Hello! Your withdrawal was already processed. Kindly check your Webmoney purse.

yes iam check thanks for your attention

Dear sujak purwanto,
Your withdrawal request from your trading account has been completed

Account: MT4-R-148129
MT Ticket Number: 21xxx
Purse Destination: Z502475xxxxxx
Amount: 1760.00 USD
Commission: 14.08 USD
Pay Amount: 1745.92 USD
Protection code: 94xxx

good broker not requote open position last than one second and all withdrawal procesing .
i like your broker liteforex

thank you very much

Back