Liteforex scam, non-market price

Furthermore, why did he get stopped out at the open instead of the close on friday ?

Thanks Athena for your contribution,

Just my own explanation for this question is that at friday close, my two trades EURJPY (short) and USDJPY (long) were in kind of hedge and my total margin was larger than the limit of stop out. In Monday open, with real market prices, my margin should have been even larger than friday close because of larger drop in EURJPY with respect to USDJPY. But, what they considered is that, not even at market open, but after 24 seconds of market open, they considered the new price of USDJPY which was against my price but friday close price of EURJPY (which was 300 pips larger than the real market price in that moment which would have been in my favor if they would considered it correctely). Because of this 300 pips which they didn't consider in my favor for EURJPY, my acount got the stopped out call.

athenafx

I cant give you the names of our LPs , as you are our competitor. I just can tell you that trades go on inetrbank.

Here are the first tiks for USD/JPY.
eLukkMe0.jpg

for EUR/JPY
eLukkMe2.jpg

On friday there were enough available funds to maintain open positions, on monday , when the first ticks appeard

Alexander,

1) You again didn't comment about my ticks and sent us something which I don't know how can I become sure that you didn't just show us the ticks after 00:00:30 when you don't send previous ticks. Here are the screen shots I get with my liteforex strategy tester,

1.png

As you see, it uses the Liteforex-MT5 server data,

Then these are the ticks before 00:00:30

2.jpg

These ticks can be checked by anyone which has a liteforex account and using the EA i sent some posts ago. You have not give us an explanation about these ticks and repeat sending me a list of ticks which can be easily manipulated. Please explain me why I see the above ticks in my strategy tester using the historical data of your server?

2) Even if your ticks be correct, the fact that after 24 seconds of market open you have not have any trade, quote or tick for USDJPY and EURJPY after that large gap is very unacceptable and is just does not look natural. Even if you did that, it was perhaps intentional in order to get the maximum out of the situation with manipulating the prices. I am suspecting that you had these ticks which can be seen in historical data, but you present them with different delays (24 seconds for USDJPY but 30 seconds for EURJPY) and so what you show is not the ticks which was available to your server, but the ticks which presented at that time to the clients. If it was like this, then this is a real scam and cheat.

3) can you show a sell EURJPY trade which was put before 00:00:24 but with friday close price?

Last edited:
Mr Alexander,

I am not your competitor.

Do you consider that prop traders are your competitors ?

Do you consider that price aggregation programs and concepts are your competitors ?

Many markets participants are proud to display the network they are using or their prime broker unless they are market makers.

Is liteForex a market maker ?

Your list is not what what I asked for.

You should provide the incoming bids and offers with time and amounts.

My faith in brokers that keep LPs secret gets shaken over and over again. I haven't yet reached the point of saying "avoid any broker that doesn't proudly list their LPs", but I'm leaning more and more in that direction.

Look at it from a trader's point of view. If we don't know who the LPs are, and can't ask the LPs to verify that they really support a brokerage, then how can we be sure that there really are any LPs in the first place and that we aren't trading with a pure bucketshop?

My faith in brokers that keep LPs secret gets shaken over and over again. I haven't yet reached the point of saying "avoid any broker that doesn't proudly list their LPs", but I'm leaning more and more in that direction.

Look at it from a trader's point of view. If we don't know who the LPs are, and can't ask the LPs to verify that they really support a brokerage, then how can we be sure that there really are any LPs in the first place and that we aren't trading with a pure bucketshop?

Your point is completely valid.

Alexander,

1) You again didn't comment about my ticks and sent us something which I don't know how can I become sure that you didn't just show us the ticks after 00:00:30 when you don't send previous ticks.

Here you can see that scroll is on the top , so there were no ticks before that:

eLukkMjV.jpg

eLukkMjW.jpg

These ticks can be checked by anyone which has a liteforex account and using the EA i sent some posts ago. You have not give us an explanation about these ticks and repeat sending me a list of ticks which can be easily manipulated. Please explain me why I see the above ticks in my strategy tester using the historical data of your server?

I dont know kind of tester you use , some doubtful EA. We trust and rely only on our software.

can you show a sell EURJPY trade which was put before 00:00:24 but with friday close price?

We cannot discuss or show trades of third parties.

Mr Alexander,

I am not your competitor.

Do you consider that prop traders are your competitors ?

Do you consider that price aggregation programs and concepts are your competitors ?

Sorry about that , thought you were Representative of some broker. My fault.

Mr Alexander,

Is liteForex a market maker ?

Your list is not what what I asked for.

You should provide the incoming bids and offers with time and amounts.

No we are not.
we definitely should no.
I provided the log from our server. There is no way the server could close trade with previous tick, if there is a new one. Server takes only last tick , if last tick for EUR/JPY was from friday , so it would close it with the friday price.

Mr Alexander,

Many markets participants are proud to display the network they are using or their prime broker unless they are market makers.

Yes , but it is company`s businees to proved the list of LPs or not. I just can tell you that we work with different world banks.

Yes, but the knowledge that the broker has a real LP doesnt give you insurance that trades go on market.

Having a verifiable LP at least shows that trades can go to the market. Having no verifiable LP strikes me as a strong hint that many (all?) trades don't ever go to market.

I dont know kind of tester you use , some doubtful EA. We trust and rely only on our software.

You keep saying the same thing. I postet the EA some posts before, it is very simple 10 line EA which just reads the price of any new tick from YOUR server and type it in the journal of the EA. Something which is in front of the eye of anyone with all the details and how it works is not doubtful. In fact doubtful is a list of prices which you sent and can not be checked and recalled from your servers. I am wondering whether you really have two tick lists, one which is what you used in the trades and you showed here and the other one which is available on our meta trader platforms. This is even worst.

I repeat again, anyone, including you can test the EA I posted and check the results which I showed. But I am doubt anyone can check and see the results you sent us from his platform.

Back