Looking to get more out of trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a good strategy, keep trading with it. Gradually increase your trading lot and it would increase your income as well. Here is a thing, you must find out whether your strategy is consistent or not. If it is not consistent, you may have to work and learn more to find one to be able to increase your income.
This I agree 100%!

Always a wise decision is to pick things up and be more committed in learning with forex trading. You have so much to learn from that just only.

I think that you should expand your knowledge about trading in order to learn new opportunities which you might use if you have sufficient knowledge.
Learning and practice are the most important things for you if you want to become a successful trader. There are lots of useful resources which can tell you really much about trading and everything which is connected with it. Firstly, you can go to fore military school which is located on this forum. There are so many different articles about trading which will definetely broaden your outlook and make you redeem certain things about trading. More than that, there is also an educational center on babypips. So, I think that you can start with these resources in order to grasp the fundamentals of trading and later on you can just ask your questions in trading communities and find out the answers,

I know that i'll write some idiotically obvious thing, but you'd better realise whether you really want to trade seriously or not, especially after you got some experience from trading. I mean that this whole thing looks magnificent at first sight, but when you start to work out how to trade, this spell disappear and you just realise that you need to learn and practise a lot. I think that it is necessary to have a kind of a role model for you to trade. This will help you maintain motivation and inspiration which are necessary to have in order to find the mental resources to kep on learning even without any decent results.

I know that i'll write some idiotically obvious thing, but you'd better realise whether you really want to trade seriously or not, especially after you got some experience from trading. I mean that this whole thing looks magnificent at first sight, but when you start to work out how to trade, this spell disappear and you just realise that you need to learn and practise a lot. I think that it is necessary to have a kind of a role model for you to trade. This will help you maintain motivation and inspiration which are necessary to have in order to find the mental resources to kep on learning even without any decent results.
Exactly, I believe that if you want to make more out of trading, you need to practice consistently with full dedication.

I'm in the same boat as you, been trading with a live account since the new year but made some stupid mistakes so I've taken a step back and gone back to demo for a while.
Stick with demo and always use it for testing aswell

If you have a good strategy, keep trading with it. Gradually increase your trading lot and it would increase your income as well. Here is a thing, you must find out whether your strategy is consistent or not. If it is not consistent, you may have to work and learn more to find one to be able to increase your income.
Definitely, but I can agree with the thing that consistent trading is quite beneficial for traders, but as for strategy I can't agree with you unfrotunately..
You know, the market is a VERY flexible thing. It is being changed daily, even hourly. Hence, sometimes when there are serious fluctuations on the market, the strategy which served for you months might turned out to be a real garbage, hence you have to create a new one based on the new conditions on the market. That's why I always recommend traders, even those ones who are fond short-term trading, to change their strategies and make them as fleixible as the market is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back