Help Wanted Managed Forex Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanrad

Recruit
Hi,
I am looking for a highly professional managed forex account recomendation in the UK if anyone could stear me in the right direction?

Tony

hi, i can provide managed account service, email me waisiewpoh at gmail dot com

Hi,
I am looking for a highly professional managed forex account recomendation in the UK if anyone could stear me in the right direction?

Tony

hi, i can provide managed account service, email me Forexdaddyng at yahoo dot com , but i am not in uk but i will make money for you sure

Attachments

• statement.JPG
    statement.JPG
    287 KB · Views: 31
Advanced FX Room Managed Accounts! 5 Star voting!

Join advanced FX room for Managed Accounts...See live trade results in this Forum! No looser, easy & Safe wins!
Best & Easy Signals ever!
Have a look uf u like...
Happy Holidays

www.fxstay.com

this site Professional Forex Managed Account is a good one of forex

managed account company . i am one of their

clinte they tell you about the risk and give

10%-20% profit per a month but there is bad thing

about the their open min account is 100K$ and

their VIP account is 1000K$. their profit is low too.

Hello,

I currently have a managed account with Global Fx and i also trade myself.
They have provided me with a very satisfactory service thus far, communication wise, results wise and experience/advice.

I have my own account manager within the firm too, so if you would like to speak to someone directly, i am sure he wouldnt mind me passing on his details so you can make an informed decision.

Just a thought

All the best

Hi,

Tony

Hi,
I am looking for profi traders as well who can perform average monthly 5-10% (after fee) in long term. But it seems to be very hard job! I have already tried 9 managed services, unfortunatelly I can not recommend any of them. I experienced several margin calls and big drawdowns, none of them was able to be profitable in a longer than few month period. It was an expensive game, I lost about 25k (at the moment). However I diversified my portfolio that did not protect my investment. Im getting more and more frustrated and Im getting lose the faith that there are successful traders (on long run) in the world.
I tried this services:
fxlock
waisiewpoh
njptrix
pipmonster
friskyfx
ikondubai
forex money manager
forex exclusive club

If someone need more info or statements email me: fx.lewie@gmail.com

Hi,

My managed account averages around 5% plus per month, and they only take a percentage of my profits.

Like i say, had a very good experience so far, if you like any details let me know.

RF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back