Michael freeman , Mike Autotrader SiGNAL WIN RATES ARE UNDER 50%,! Warning! SCAM!

I too was scammed by this person with tell me Virtnext was very good. I tried it and lost all my money in less then a week! How can this be good software? I want people like Michael Freeman to be taken to court for promoting all these scams because they are just as bad as the brokers they promote.

You had lots of bad experience mate :( Now I have one advice for you have whomever you are going to join (trade) then please make sure to read review about them and also search about that company on FPA first. Also go with small deposit to check them. Bes of luck.

I've had some bad experience. Now I only invest and keep to few of them which are okey. The others about 200 binary companies ar scams and all the time new ones comes up ready to rip off people. It's quite easy to set up a binary company. So what chances do you have not to be cheated ? In this business there are only a few good ones about 5 out of 200. Most of them I could probably say all are forex offering binary products. If I hadn't tried I would not know. I've gained lots of experience. If you don't risk you want gain

FPA is a good website, probably one of the biggest. I like moderators to catch scam people here who have only few posts here and defend or recommend crook companies, signals

I too was scammed by this person with tell me Virtnext was very good. I tried it and lost all my money in less then a week! How can this be good software? I want people like Michael Freeman to be taken to court for promoting all these scams because they are just as bad as the brokers they promote.

Please open your own thread at scam folder so everyone can take a look on that and give you suggestion to take your money back.

I've had some bad experience. Now I only invest and keep to few of them which are okey. The others about 200 binary companies ar scams and all the time new ones comes up ready to rip off people. It's quite easy to set up a binary company. So what chances do you have not to be cheated ? In this business there are only a few good ones about 5 out of 200. Most of them I could probably say all are forex offering binary products. If I hadn't tried I would not know. I've gained lots of experience. If you don't risk you want gain

FPA is a good website, probably one of the biggest. I like moderators to catch scam people here who have only few posts here and defend or recommend crook companies, signals

What I can infer is that Michael freeman is paid to promote certain products what I can confirm is to steer clear of neo2 and binadroid and all products related to micheal freeman

I do not understand why google allows these scammers like NEO2 CopyBuffett to scam people. It is very obvious what they are doing? can't we complain to youtube in force to get them to remove these scammers channels? I think if we put an effort in to bother youtube they would remove the very videos and channels of michael freeman and his friends that are used to scam. You can also flag the video to youtube directly on his channel. Do this to get rid of his scam videos!

Go here and ask they remove Michael Freeman's channel and his videos because they are scams.

---> https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/youtube

here is the channel you want removed --->https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng9TTPFoXAt-GI4ZUmF-JQ

If you were scammed or want to not be scammed report these guys to youtube! Lets fight back!

Back