My PipBoxer Trades Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
PipBoxer Historic Moment

The open profit reached the 5% trigger level and ITM (MQL4 Training Global Tour) closed all open trades. This is a truly a historic moment for PipBoxer as our account balance passed the $10,000.00 level for the first time. The account balance is $10,128.95 which is a record high for PipBoxer. I am so excited to see my trading system turning a 4 digit account to a 5 digit account.

Initial balance: $3,263.88 (on May 31, 2007)
Current balance: $10,128.95 (on Nov 10, 2008)

Net Profit: $6,865.07
Growth: 210.33%

This simply means that our account has become more than tripled just by using PipBoxer and ITM EAs. I am proud of the systems I have invented. I am also happy for all those who trade with PipBoxer and ITM EAs and have made similar or even more profit with them.

Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more information. Since I won't stop trading on the account the balance or equity could be different from what I have mentioned above (and hopefully higher than that).

These are live trades with real money.

Good Luck
Al Parsai

Last edited:
PipBoxer EUR/JPY and GBP/CHF Trades

A short EUR/JPY trade closed and made about $11.00 in profit. PipBoxer has also entered a long GBP/CHF trade. The total open profit is currently about $30.00. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more information.

These are live trades with real money.

Good Luck
Al Parsai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back