My problems with UFX

sharada87

Recruit
Hello Everybody

Disappointed with such a service from UFX. I had registered for their program for 50$ bonus. I traded on the account and then made nearly 500$. Later i got a mail from UFX support member Saurabh Shahi to deposit 100$ and activate. It was okay till then as unfortunately one of my trade closed quickly before i could make the deposit and hence it went to 0 balance

Now the manager Saurabh Shahi started abusing me for not making the deposit. Initially he called me a stupid. The intensity later increased when i asked told him that the UFX has a bad review in forums. Here are the abusive mail contents from him for asking that

Am also uploading the screenshots from the Mail

Mail no: 1

"u can **** yourself dont judge people & company based on reviews.u r also not a man enough to pick up the call.u r a loser & greedy person who needs everything for free.just do your normal routine as trading is not for weak hearted person like you who fear a lot"

Regards,

Saurabh S.
Account Manager

saurabhs@ufx.com
www.ufx.com
Toll Free No: 000 800 100 4370

Mail no 2

as i told you need everything for free..dont teach your daddy how to ****..haha.if you need 500$ for free ..kindly pur dat 1st inside your ass & take it from your mouth than i will definetely give u 500$ for free but i know you are not man.

Regards,

Saurabh S.
Account Manager
saurabhs@ufx.com
www.ufx.com

Mail no 3

ha ha relax & drink water.i dont have the same habit like you..kindly check your study market sheet you can check my name on the fathers column

Regards,

Saurabh S.
Account Manager
saurabhs@ufx.com
www.ufx.com

Uploading the screenshots of the mail from UFX support team

Attachments

• UFX_Abuse1.jpg
    UFX_Abuse1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1
  • UFX_Abuse2.jpg
    UFX_Abuse2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1
Be very very glad these scammers have only wasted your time and didn't get your money before revealing what sort of scumbags they really are.

Forward copies of all the email to Cysec, the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, and the Belize IFSC.

Glad you saved your money. BTW you have not pasted your reply.
I am sure you also must have replied uniquely for which you have not pasted your script.
If you really want to make money trade in local markets. These before hand bonus gives you a clear idea what is expected.

Hi all people who got scam by UFX, I am Anh Ho, I got scam by UFX as well. please all together sue them, bring them to the court and destroy this UFX company. It is much easier and stronger if we all together. i already got a lawyer which is very unknown in London. Please contact me by email zinana108@yahoo.com we will have a discuss about that. It seems that you lost very big money. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

These before hand bonus gives you a clear idea what is expected.

I guess bonuses are always tricky and are associated with certain terms and conditions moreover it is better to trade demo account rather than trading real account with no deposit bonus as we need to deposit money to take withdrawals in either case.

Back