Netcotrade.com is scam

Ramzy

Recruit
Guys don't deal with netcotrade.com, stay away from it. It's totally scam.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190711-165842_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190711-165842_Chrome.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 1
Guys don't deal with netcotrade.com, stay away from it. It's totally scam.
NetoTrade already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more and leave your own review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8922/www.netotrade.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

You can also share your story on their social media pages to draw their attention to your issue.

NetoTrade already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more and leave your own review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8922/www.netotrade.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

You can also share your story on their social media pages to draw their attention to your issue.
It's not neto trade, it's netcotrade.com. and i deposited by bitcoin wallet, blockchain specifically ..

They were keeping asking me to deposit more bitcoin, my deposits reached 2000$. until the day of withdrawal, they send an email saying ur withdraw is successful and completed, but actually they transfer nothing to my wallet. They disappear and blocked me from the support. And stopped replying to my emails. They stole my money technically.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to yourthread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA theninvitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Back