• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Neto Trade is a Big Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since one month netotrade is cancelling all the withdrawal request this month i made 6 withdrawal request, today again they cancel the withdrawal request. They don't want to pay the amount in my account.

AsstModerator Netotrade replied for your invitation send on 23 nov by cancelling my pending withdrawal request today. This shows netotrade don't care FPA or any one. These people dare to cheat with no fear. Netotrade enjoy playing with customers by using our money and putting us trouble.

This company is scam and should be closed. I think there are many others how became victim of this scam company and did not come to our knowledge. It is clear that this company is using clients money to make profit for them and not at all interested in paying even a single dollar profit of clients.

They are holding our money for months for no reason. To protect others this company should be closed. I request all FPA members to take this company seriously.

NetoTrade is putting there customers in trouble for what ? they are using our money and giving us hard time.
Cancelling withdrawals everyday and playing with us

Dear Pharaoh every month there are many traders are becoming victim of netotrade. I request FPA to take action soon.

Dear Pharaoh every month there are many traders are becoming victim of netotrade. I request FPA to take action soon.

The traders who are complaining need to take some actions. If one more will take a few minutes to file a Traders Court case, that puts NetoTrade on a collision course with an FPA Scam finding.

This seems like a scam to me. This is not the first time they make troubles

I think netotrade is preparing for shutting their scam website as they don't take posts in FPA seriously I have their bank details in 3 banks and I'm in contact with compliance departments at these banks
I'm just waiting for FPA action and I might be able to freez their balances in these banks

Its one month i file case and after all procedure of court i did not get my case solved. MY SITUATION IT IS SAME AS IT WAS BEFORE ONE MONTH, THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE USE FILING THE CASE. Netotrade did not do any thing even after filing the case with FPA. Traders have trust in FPA but nothing change for me. NetoTrade don't care FPA this is the reason they are cancelling my withdrawals and the problem is same as it was before i contact FPA.

Please tell me can FPA solve my problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back