• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Neto Trade is a Big Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right bigdolly. This type of companies steel money from customers. NetoTrade stole lot's of money from the customers credit cards with out there knowledge.

Dear Pharaoh, there is no action from netotrade and i think they don't care FPA or any one. Pharaoh there are many traders how dont know about FPA and when traders and getting in to trouble they come searching and find FPA. Can FPA do any thing to protect other traders other than emails. Can FPA take any step to close this scam company and stop them entering the market again with new name. I am trying my best to block there website in my country at least.

Pharaoh FPA did not consider netotrade is a scam company ? FPA took a quick action on all these companies mentioned above but FPA is still delaying and no action is taken on netotrade and also FPA did not mention the name of netotrade in the scam companies list above. We trust FPA, Please don't make us loos our trust on FPA. I don't know what FPA is doing or will do in future with netotrade but i will do my best to block netotrade in as many countries as i can very soon.

The scam finding has been issued. There was a delay in the NetoTrade scam finding being released. Keeping the FPA website online during a DDoS attack was the first priority. A scam finding does no good if traders can't access it.

Today received a call from netotrade, i think its by mistake they called me or might be they have some plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back