• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Neto Trade is a Big Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
If FPA told me all about written in this forum ( Striking Back – Ethical Vengeance Against Scammers ) at the time i file case then i would have done it. Filing a case With FPA and waiting for one month did not make any changes, at last file is closed and we get nothing. I can understand now why netotrade was cancelling the withdrawals even after filing a case with FPA. IF I KNOW THAT FPA LEAVE MY CASE UNSOLVED AND KEEP MY FILE A SIDE EVEN AFTER FINDING GUILTY THEN I WOULD HAVE NEVER FILE A CASE WITH FPA. THERE ARE MANY GUILTY CASE KEPT A SIDE EVEN AFTER FINDING GUILTY AND ALL RESOLVED CASE ARE WITH SMALL AMOUNTS. Neither i receive my money nor netotrade got closed then what is the use filing case with FPA, there are millons of people don't even know about FPA TELL ME HOW CAN THEY BE PROTECTED FROM NETOTRADE. When netotrade is calling other new customers and garbing them, at that time they don't even knows that netotrade is a scam company after becoming a victim of netotrade people search internet and with HOPE they contact FPA but at last get disappointed.

I have all call recording from netotrade

My email : al_minhaj@hotmail.com

See how safe the money is with netotrade
NetoTrade.JPG
neto trade 16 Dec 2013 (1).JPG

If FPA told me all about written in this forum ( Striking Back – Ethical Vengeance Against Scammers ) at the time i file case then i would have done it. Filing a case With FPA and waiting for one month did not make any changes, at last file is closed and we get nothing. I can understand now why netotrade was cancelling the withdrawals even after filing a case with FPA. IF I KNOW THAT FPA LEAVE MY CASE UNSOLVED AND KEEP MY FILE A SIDE EVEN AFTER FINDING GUILTY THEN I WOULD HAVE NEVER FILE A CASE WITH FPA. THERE ARE MANY GUILTY CASE KEPT A SIDE EVEN AFTER FINDING GUILTY AND ALL RESOLVED CASE ARE WITH SMALL AMOUNTS. Neither i receive my money nor netotrade got closed then what is the use filing case with FPA, there are millons of people don't even know about FPA TELL ME HOW CAN THEY BE PROTECTED FROM NETOTRADE. When netotrade is calling other new customers and garbing them, at that time they don't even knows that netotrade is a scam company after becoming a victim of netotrade people search internet and with HOPE they contact FPA but at last get disappointed.

NetoTrade.JPG

NetoTrade.JPG

There's already a Traders Court guilty verdict. What's needed now is for one more person to file a case.

I see he's filed a Traders Court case. Due to the holidays, it may take a few days longer for any activity to take place.

When things are about considerable sum of money sometimes brokers just don't have the means to cover such withdrawals. So they are forced to make up different stories with violation, improper use of services and something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back