netotrade مشكلتي

majed alzamel

Private
[langtitle=ar]netotrade مشكلتي[/langtitle]

من لديه تجربة مع هذه الشركة ارجوا منه عرضها هنا فانا الان لدي حساب بهذه الشركة ومشاكل بسحب المال منهم قبل ان اطرح مشكلتي مع الشركة كاملة ارجوا طرح مالديكم عنها وشكرا

I have a problem with this company is that I can not withdraw money from my account They did draw from my Visa card without my knowledge who has experience with this company or any information that puts this topic here

السلام عليكم Where do they say they are located that is the first thing secondly are they regulated and by who ? answer me that and i will guide you what next you need to do
Now for useing your Visa without your knowlege contact your Visa comapny report them that is why we have insurence on our credit card cancelle the withdrew that is you have to do as fast as possible tell your bank or the Visa comapny what happend you have a number on the card call them they will guide you or themself will file against Nerotrade .

Requested withdrawal on 23-5-2013 the amount of $ 2,400 and deducted and not me so far is this is normal or that the amount was stolen

Let me see if i understand some one withdrew on your name 2400 usd? If it is hard for you in english you can write me in Arabic

Let me see if i understand some one withdrew on your name 2400 usd? If it is hard for you in english you can write me in Arabic
قمت بطلب سحب 2400 دولار وتم خصمها من محفظتي في يوم 23-5-2013 وحتى اليوم لم يصل المبلغ الى حسابي وكل ماتصلت بهم لايردون علي الا بصعوبه ويقولون سنبحث عن السبب الذي جعل المبلغ يتاخر غير ذلك الان لدي بالمحفظة اكثر من 5000 دولار طلبت سحب 4000 دولار اكثر من مره ولاينفذون ذلك وحجتهم ان لدي بونص 150 دولار ويجب ان اعمل 60 لوت حتى اتخلص منه وانا الان قمت بعمل اكثر من 60 لوت اتمنى ان يكون شرحي مفهوم فانا لا اجيد اللغة الانجليزية

Did you contact them and ask what with your withdrew ,many company it takes time to withdrew your money unfourtantly i would contact them to see more or less what is the status of your withdrew,the 5.23 is still not that long waite ,contact them and if the money till next week ,now what i do not understandis you ask to withdrew 4000 and you were aproved only 2400 is that correct?

Did you contact them and ask what with your withdrew ,many company it takes time to withdrew your money unfourtantly i would contact them to see more or less what is the status of your withdrew,the 5.23 is still not that long waite ,contact them and if the money till next week ,now what i do not understandis you ask to withdrew 4000 and you were aproved only 2400 is that correct?
لوسمحت اكتب باللغة العربية حتى اتمكن من الرد عليك بشكل صحيح بما انك تجيد العربية وهذا لطف منك

If they withdrew money from a visa card without your authorization, you need to call your card's issuing bank. Make certain that you get connected to the fraud department. The people there should be able to help you.

Back