NEW!!! UNIQUE Sentiment Based ANALYTICAL and TRADING service

Will you take part with FPA NEW Sentiment system project?

• Yes, I will participate. Please start development!

Votes: 337 98.0%
  • No, I do not believe in FPA Sentiment and will not participate.

Votes: 7 2.0%

• Total voters
Hey!! A dissenting voice at last!! I voted yes and will participate because it is an experiment. I have no idea what to expect and indeed Sives post gives little detail of what is planned. I have to say that many of the responses are a bit over keen for my liking - please don't anyone start trading on this till we all see the detail and what the results are like!!!

All the best

Michael

Well phrased. We'd call this a courtship and demo the thing until it showed some reliabillity, before we marry it. Entry and exits, good money management modest position size - the stuff every good plan is made of is still a must. Yes from me. I'm curious about how it will look and behave.

Well I've been trying to do forex for a long time and have been having some success in my demo trading after five years, though right now due to prior commitments, have to take a powder for a week or two. Don't know exactly what participation in the sentiment indicator entails but will certainly vote yes. Don't know if my trading style will lend itself to making the kind of predictions required, or if it will be possible to participate as fully as needed, but will certainly give it a try.

i am using only 1 indicator from last 1n'half yr and thats not allow me to do anythng else.The best thing is dat from the beginning till today booked bunch of take profit without knowing abt market conditions..M feeling very glad and proud to tell my System/Indicator's name---D ONE N ONLY "SIVE SIR"
M not a fan but a 2ton AC of the analysis of sive sir
For me the daily dose and weekly antibiotic is sufficient to become a profitable trader..
Well anything to everything for sive sir
READY FOR THE FIGHT YEAHH
CHEERSSS...

Back