No. 1 Option rob trader's deposit

scorpio25th

Recruit
Their Sales staff convinced me to make a deposit, and promised I will get 100% bonus and I can withdraw my deposit anytime if I found this instrument is not for me. Then, when I wish to withdraw, I have been told I must trade $4000 for every $100 bonus I have received, before I meet the quantity, I cannot withdraw my own deposit!!

The Sales person initially contacted me has gone disappeared.

Their Customer Service blame me for not reading the T&C before I making the deposit ---- how many people would actually do that when the sales person on the phone sounds so promising and step by step telling you where on the website to click and to fill up until the deposit is done? Seriously??

Then they kept assigning account managers to me. Account managers kept calling me, trying to make me deposit more ---- they really think I am stupid that I would ever deposit any single cent to this kind of fraudulent broker? Every of their account manager promised to help me to reverse the bonus and so can free my deposit, but they all disappeared without solving the issue after they found that I will never make deposit to them again. Then I had to repeat my story to my next account manager again. If you need an account manager, you need them to manage your account and solve your problems, but all managers (at least 5 of them I have encountered) are just sales person wants your money. After all they can take back the bonus they "gave" all they want, but they have no right to keep my own deposit portion.

I totally agree with some reviews here, this company is robbing. Check out reviews of this broker, phenomenon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Their Customer Service blame me for not reading the T&C before I making the deposit

And they're right.

---- how many people would actually do that when the sales person on the phone sounds so promising and step by step telling you where on the website to click and to fill up until the deposit is done? Seriously??

99.99% because you put real money on the table and you need documents to prove that, not words.

Now find a good trader to trade your account and be profitable at the end, but before that be sure you fully verified your account, because this is another condition to withdraw your money.

Wish you luck in this jungle.

Now find a good trader to trade your account and be profitable at the end.

Not in the worst nightmares don't think to let someone from a brokerage firm (account manager or representative) to place orders on your behalf.
Find someone reliable, a signal provider with a strong reputation and don't forget to use money management on all your trades (2% max of account balance / trade) .

Don't deposit one more cent with them no matter what they promise you.

How, when, and how much did you deposit?

And they're right.

99.99% because you put real money on the table and you need documents to prove that, not words.

Now find a good trader to trade your account and be profitable at the end, but before that be sure you fully verified your account, because this is another condition to withdraw your money.

Wish you luck in this jungle.
Really? Then I must be the 0.01% they were looking hard for and one of them got lucky :)

Not in the worst nightmares don't think to let someone from a brokerage firm (account manager or representative) to place orders on your behalf.
Find someone reliable, a signal provider with a strong reputation and don't forget to use money management on all your trades (2% max of account balance / trade) .
Thank you for your kind advice. I think Option trading is not for me.. but I like the rule of 2%.

Don't deposit one more cent with them no matter what they promise you.

How, when, and how much did you deposit?
$250, by credit card. I wanted to test out a trading signal called "Wonder Clicks" that's why opened the account. Definitely won't deposit anything to them, rather donate to Nepal.

Contact your card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Tell them everything and ask if a chargeback is a possibility.

Back