Abandoned - FBS- No withdrawal. Deposit retention

Luiscarlos

Recruit
FBS is a world-renowned broker, but it has left something to be desired for some clients, including me. I made a deposit of more than 250 USD and ended up winning more than 400 USD and to date the withdrawal is not authorized. I had to have more than 10 withdrawal requests denied on the grounds that my deposit source needed to be proven. I sent everything they asked for, proof of income, video of the USDT wallet, video of the bank account with statement, proving the origin of the resource. The fact is that until now I cannot withdraw my winnings or my deposit. They even deny the withdrawal of the amount corresponding to the deposit. This is a disproportionate or even unreasonable measure. This analysis process by FBS already takes more than 20 days.

FBS is a world-renowned broker, but it has left something to be desired for some clients, including me. I made a deposit of more than 250 USD and ended up winning more than 400 USD and to date the withdrawal is not authorized. I had to have more than 10 withdrawal requests denied on the grounds that my deposit source needed to be proven. I sent everything they asked for, proof of income, video of the USDT wallet, video of the bank account with statement, proving the origin of the resource. The fact is that until now I cannot withdraw my winnings or my deposit. They even deny the withdrawal of the amount corresponding to the deposit. This is a disproportionate or even unreasonable measure. This analysis process by FBS already takes more than 20 days.
@FBS Official Manager, can we have your attention here, please?

Looks like some companies have to save up some more money from other client losses before they can pay out. Assuming they are running a b-book model.

Another FBS issue
Can they be marked as a scam yet

FPA Forums Team Note: Under the old Traders Court rules as well as during the initial Scam Ticket system, evidence was an absolute requirement for any thread to be considered as part of a move towards a Scam Label. Repeatedly badgering the FPA for a declaration of scam in abandoned threads and in new threads where evidence has not been presented wastes time that could be used to look into the matter.
Please reread this thread carefully ...
And also read this thread ...

before demanding a Scam Label.

Another FBS issue
Can they be marked as a scam yet

FPA no longer has Trader's Court in the traditional sense. Instead, it remains as an ability for traders and companies to present evidence publicly and resolve their cases.
From the revised FPA Trader's Court rules
Why is this happening? First, there are the actions of a growing number of users.

One big piece of the problem dates back to the original scam investigations. The FPA's founder had the idea that the FPA would step between unhappy clients and companies and would get most items resolved. There were several problems. Some companies don't care. Some traders either don't understand if they've been scammed or not or decide they want to force the FPA to declare scam since "the customer is always right" - even if the customer can't understand how to calculate profit or loss on a closed trade. A small number of traders really do misuse price feeds or bonuses or IB rules to try to cheat companies and want to use the FPA as a club to beat the company until they can get a settlement.

Please read the full changes to FPA Trader's Court here:

Back